Ch8

First day of fake dating

First day of fake dating. I didn't think I would do something like this. At all.

But what can I do? I'm the one who agreed to this.

We enter through the main gate holding hands.

And don't get me started on how the people stared at us.

Trust me, if looks could kill we both would be dead by now. Especially the way girls are glaring at her.

What can I say, girls, fall for my charms.

I look at her to make sure she is comfortable.

I don't believe it at first but she is walking as though everything is normal. I gotta say she's got some really good acting skills. Or maybe she doesn't care. I thought she'd freak out like yesterday.

But I guess it's only the car that bothers her.

We separate ways to our lockers. When I come back to hers she was just zipping up her bag and about to close her locker.

I smirk as an idea weaves its way into my mind.

I move to stand close to her without touching her. I'm is pretty sure she doesn't notice me as the corridor was pretty crowded.

As soon as she turns back she lets out a yelp and jumps back hitting her head in the locker.

Omg, she is hilarious! I love how she reacts!

She stands straight and rubs the back of her head while I laugh my ass off.

"You!" She glares at me which makes me laugh even harder. " What was that!? "

After I finally control my laughter I notice that she had already left.

" Hey wait for me!" I say as I catch up to her and hold her hand. I lean down to whisper in her ear. "We are a couple remember ." I chuckle as I feel her tense because of the proximity.

I leave her hand and step back. She looks at me questioning my actions. It is perhaps confused." Huh?" she questions.

I notice now how her ears and cheeks have turned a light shade of pink.

"Your class " I move my head in its direction and smirk.

"Oh- right. yah. Umm bye! " She waves and speeds off in the direction of her class.

--------