★chapter nine★

August Costello.

It's normal to be this excited to see some kids right? I mean I was so excited that I couldn't eat since I thought the food will not settle well. They live in a charity home,  it was trying to raise funds and I wanted to help them because I love kids, I think they are one of the most fanciest creatures that was created. I park out the home and I take my phone out of my pocket.

August Costello✓. 95 million followers

Want to meet me today? Come to Oakley's charity home and I would take autographs and pictures  for each donations made to each of the kids.@oakley'scharityhome.

I post it on my Instagram, I get down from my car and walk towards the door. I slide the door open and looks at the place"Wh_ August Costello? Hm, are you lost?". A lady squeals and later behaves herself.

"No, I want to meet the kids and the owner of the charity home?". I said, she mutters a minute and before she disappears inside.

A woman comes and looks at me"We don't have enough money to hire you". She says, standing in front of me and I chuckled.

"I'm here to see the children and help with the donations to the kids". I said, a suprise look comes on her face.

"But why would you do it for free? I saw your tagged us on your page, You're the August Costello after all". She injects

"Yeah but I love children. Can I see them?". I ask again, she nods signalling me to come with her. She opens a door and a room full of children messing around.

"Kids, See who came to visit you". She says, the noise stop and a huge amount of eyes meets mine before they straighten up.

"Good afternoon uncle, Welcome". All of the kids said before bowing their heads. I chuckled dropping my bag and sitting on the floor aiming one of them to come

"Hey kids, I'm August and what are your names?". I said sitting a boy on my lap.

"I'm Lucas". The boy said grinning at me.

"I'm Isabella". A girl said.

"I'm Sloan". Another boy said.

"I'm Arabella".

"I'm Kim". He says and the other kids say their names.

"Wow, you all have pretty names. Makes me want to change my name". I said, thee giggle before sitting next to me.

"Why's your name August? Are you born in August?". Isabella asked and nodded no

"Nope, My mother gave me that name and I'm born in May". I grinned.

"You play hockey, don't you August?". Kim asked snuggling closer to me and I nod to him, he smiles showing the missing tooth

"So people are coming here to help you raise money to help this place but if there's one thing you all want. What's?".

"A swing". They said, the lady shush them and sends me apologetic look immediately

"Hmm, That what you all want?".

"Hmm". They hummed In agreement.