eleven | Suzie, Do You Copy?

DEJA VU | XI.
"MIKE AND EL ARE IN LOVE!"
(' JEALOUSY, JEALOUSY ')

"MIKE AND EL ARE IN LOVE!"(' JEALOUSY, JEALOUSY ')

***

"H-A-W-K-I-N-S WHAT DOES THAT SPELL?" JAMIE POINTS OVER AT MAX who was lying on her bed, a pillow over her face.

"M-I-S-E-R-Y!" Max spells back, her letters muffled by the pillow. Jamie laughs as she skips over to her bed and snatches the pillow off of Max's face. Max looks up at her and Jamie smiles as she looks into blue eyes.

Jamie leans down and kisses Max. Max's hands reach up to cup Jamie's cheeks as their lips move in rhythm with one another. This time it's Jamie who pulls away and looks down at Max. Her eyes are still closed and there's a smile on her lips.

"Still in misery?" Jamie asks.

"Nope, pretty sure I've died and gone to heaven," Max opens one eyelid, "Are you an angel?"

Jamie chuckles and grabs the pillow, smacking it back on Max's face. Max laughs as she rolls over on her stomach, hugging the pillow under her as Jamie heads into her closet and starts looking through her clothes.

"What are you doing?" Max asks.

"Looking for something to wear to the mall," Jamie says.

"Do we have to go to the mall?" Max asks, "We could always stay here and watch a movie. Just you and me."

"And my mom and my dad," Jamie adds, "Do you really want to sit there with them?"

"I happen to love your parents," Max says shrugging her shoulders.

"I happen to love them slightly less than you because I've been dealing with them for the last fourteen years," Jamie responds, "Besides we need to spend time with everyone!"

"Yes," Max says as she rolls back over onto her back, "So Lucas can hit on me not knowing that I have a girlfriend."

Jamie grabs a shirt and inspects it, "Well we've had this conversation do we tell the boys or not? I want to."

"I don't," Max states as she looks over just as Jamie takes off her shirt. She stares at Jamie's toned stomach before politely averting her gaze, eyelids fluttering, "I um I don't want them to – I don't want them to..."

Jamie notices Max's scattered train of thought as she turns off the light, stepping out of her closet, "You don't want them to?"

Max looks at Jamie, her cheeks red, "Forget about it."

"No, I want to hear what you have to say," Jamie says as she sits down on the bed and takes Max's hand, unaware of why she was blushing.

"I just don't want them to make it a big deal," Max says as she looks at Jamie, "I don't want them to treat us like Mike and El. I like our relationship being just that. Ours."