Assemble

Hey everyone just checking in to let you all know that the first chapter of the reboot has been published!

If you liked the last two books of this series, I have a feeling you'll love this just as much if not more! So go give it a read and let me know how you feel!

The title of the reboot is being called. . .

Assemble {Marvel Cinematic Universe A/U}

"There was an idea, to bring together a group of remarkable people to see if they could become something more. To see if they could work together when we needed them to, to fight the battles that we never could" ~Nicholas J. Fury

Two years after the Germany incident that led to one of the most infamous prison breaks in history, Steve Rogers and his team of misfits are still wanted.

Always looking over their shoulder, but fighting their battles in the shadows. Always one step ahead of Thunderbolt Ross.

All of that changes when the Mad Titan, Thanos, promises universal correction using what we now know as the Infinity Stones.

With Tony Stark's mysterious disappearance the world once again calls for Captain Rogers and what's left of the Avengers to once again protect the planet.

Because if they can't protect the Earth, you'll be sure they'll avenge it.

"Whatever it takes."

Again, as always thank you all so much for the continued love and support!