Chapter 6

A/N: I didn't proofread this but I just wanted to update this book to make up for the lack of Florlee content lately!

-------
Pugh House

Florence hums to herself as she sprinkles her hot chocolate with a generous amount of marshmallows, the sound of her older brother's foot tapping the floor in the background.

"So..Hailee seems like a lovely girl. When did you meet her?" Toby casually asks while fiddling with the strings of his guitar.

"Uh..couple months of ago. We have class together." Florence shrugs.

"She's very different compared to your other friends. You seem much more yourself around her" Toby says making Florence turn around and stare at her brother.

"Do I?"

"You do." Toby smiles back up at his sister.

"Oh." Is all the blonde said before taking a sip of her hot chocolate before smiling to herself.

Westfield High School

One foot after the other, Florence makes her way towards her friend group seated in front of the school and sets her backpack down on the bench. Jumping to sit on the table, she smiles to herself as she starts to grab her phone from her pocket. Unknowingly, behind her Ella was watching the girl curiously talking to the rest of their friend group.

FlorencePugh

Sooooo I was wondering if you wanted to hang out again this weekend?

"Who are you texting?" Sebastian pops up beside Florence as he sets his backpack down on the bench next to the blonde's. Florence jumps slightly and quickly shuts her phone and putting it away,

"Your mom"

"Great joke, Florence. Now tell me who are you texting?" Sebastian teases getting close to her personal space.

"Don't" Florence warned

"Come on, whose DMS have you slid into" Sebastian whines.

"I haven't. God." Florence replies back irritated, avoiding all eye contact with her friend.

"Well, okay, fine. She's definitely hooking up with someone" Sebastian sung as he leaves her alone and heads back to the rest of the friend group who laughs before turning their attention away from the blonde.

 She's definitely hooking up with someone" Sebastian sung as he leaves her alone and heads back to the rest of the friend group who laughs before turning their attention away from the blonde

Florence shakes her head before looking back at her written text that hasn't been sent yet before deleting it altogether.

---

Later that Day

"So we're doing well" Tom nods watching the soccer game unraveling in front of him and Hailee. The latter was wearing her soccer uniform, sitting out for the moment, and accompanying her friend.