Chapter 8

(A/N: Continues from the end of previous chapter.

Hope ya'll are still enjoying the gifs!

Not proofread.)

------

5 signs you might be gay

The reflection of the screen reflecting off of Florence's glassy eyes as she scrolls through a variety of pages full of information.

From 10 reasons why you're probably a lesbian to information on same-sex marriage in the United States. There were interactive posts on the websites, one staring at the blonde in particular,

'Have you questioned your sexuality recently?'

Click yes or no.

Florence's finger hovers over the 'yes' button but doesn't click on it and instead clicks away from the page.

'Conversion Therapy?'

Another website article with a brief summary beneath, 'Conversion Therapy from our certified partners has helped hundred of people to find better lives and happiness!'

Florence shakes her head at that before opening another tab this time to a website labeled, 'The Ultimate Gay Quiz!'

'Have you ever wondered what it would be like to kiss a member of the same sex?' With a picture underneath of one brunette and one blonde girl laying on the bed, staring lovingly at each other.

Florence stares at the answer options.

Yes, Maybe, No

She hovers over the maybe before moving the mouse to the 'yes' button instead and clicks on it with a shaky exhale.

15 questions later, the results stare down at the blonde with bold black letters, '62% homosexual'

The blonde wordlessly stares at the results with glassy eyes, blinking tightly causing a tear to roll down her cheek. She shakes her head forcefully before slamming her laptop shut and throwing it off her lap.

Climbing back onto her bed, she slams her face into her pillow and doesn't fight the tears anymore

Since then, Florence hasn't been able to get those results out of her head, spending most of her time spacing out during lunch while her friends chatter near her.

That's exactly what was happening currently before being interrupted by one of her friends,

"Florence" Aubrey Plaza greeted with a nudge to the shoulder.

Florence greets, "How are you?"

Aubrey shrugs, "Fine. Normal." before continuing to talk, "Okay, so I'm here to talk about the party."

"Party?"

"My birthday party. At the Hilton Hotel, this Saturday. You're going to be there." Aubrey left no room left for argument. Florence sighs before nodding,