Chapter 10

With a large blanket draped over Hailee's entire body, stopping right under her chin, the brunette stared blankly at her bedroom ceiling. It's been approximately 5 hours since the party..the kiss to be more specific.

4am is what read in bright numbers on the girl's lockscreen and that's it.

No notifications.

No notifications specifically from the blonde that's been running through Hailee's mind since the day she's met her.

Already whipped. She chastised herself.

Impatiently, Hailee brought down the notifications page to see if maybe she missed a notification, but still..nothing.

The girl let out a frustrated sigh and locked her phone, placing it on her side drawer and bringing the blanket to cover her entire head. Leaving her and her racing thoughts under the blanket.

The time read 4:58am by the time Hailee had fully knocked out and left dreaming of blonde hair and green eyes.

----

The sound of her brother singing loudly from somewhere in the house woke up Hailee who blindly reached for her phone to check the time.

10:24am.

Despite the struggling to fall asleep, she was able to fulfill about 5 1/2 hours of sleep.

Look at me go. Hailee cheered internally.

Sitting up, the brunette yawned and rubbed her eyes. Sleepily, she looks out in the window and sees that it was raining.

"Perfect weather to eat ice cream and watch some Netflix" Hailee mumbled to herself as she gets up and heads towards the bathroom to brush her teeth.

Observing herself in the mirror, she couldn't help the way her mind replayed last night's events but with a different outcome.

"Would you kiss me?" Hailee asked

Florence furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head, "

"No."

Hailee shook those thoughts away and spit out the remaining toothpaste in her mouth.

"HAILEE! Someone is here for you!" Griffin shouted startling the young sibling a bit.

"Coming!" Hailee yelled back with confusion. She looked down at her outfit, a pair of sweatpants and a large black band shirt. Shrugging and deciding it was good enough, she headed downstairs to meet whoever decided to visit her.

Hailee walked down the stairs, paying close attention to where she was stepping, not wanting to ruin her day by tripping down the stairs. Not bothering to check the peephole, she swung the door open and was met with a surprising view.

Florence.

Florence who was dripping wet from the rain, sporting a sheepish smile on her face.

The blonde was breathing heavily with her chest rising up and down signaling to Hailee that she had ran all the way from God knows where to her house.