Fourteen - Breeding night

"When I'm done with you, I'll make you ask for this cock inside, all your fears forgotten," said the orc, pressed on top of me

His eyes glistened as he stared into mine, his face so close that even in the dim light, I could see the lighter rings around his pupils. I could only imagine how fearful my eyes were looking back into his.

"Will there be pain?"

"Even if you feel pain, I promise it will only be for a mere second. I will make it feel good again," he softly replied, shifting his body, and grinding his pelvis against my private parts.

"T-thank you," I stuttered at the feeling of his hips rolling against me.

Oh, heavens! This was just so...uncomfortable? Yes, it was.

Orvar laughed. "'Thank you' are two words I've never heard during the night... You're already so grateful. I haven't even gotten to the good part yet..."

He lifted himself off me and sat up, kneeling. My eyes shot low, straight at that thing between his legs, still hanging out of his trousers. Or actually...rather than hanging, it stood up straight, pointing to the ceiling, rigid, and glistening at the tip.

"Let me get out of these damned pants first..." Orvar said before he sat on his ass and ripped off his trousers, revealing two muscular legs that flexed as he sat back on his knees again. To my surprise, he moved quite gracefully with such a large, bulky body.

He then crawled on top of me again, now just as naked as I was, his scarred body heated and hard. "But if I am completely honest with you, Gyda..." he whispered, nestling his lower body between my thighs. "I have to say that it takes all of my willpower not to ram my cock inside that warm, moist slit of yours," he breathed hoarsely. "Knowing I will be the first cock in there, and knowing I will fill you not just now, but for months to come"—he let out a guttural growl—"it leaves me beyond excited..."

Before I could reply to that blunt confession, he kissed me again, tongue sweeping between my lips and tusks pressing against my cheeks. One of his large hands slid down, holding my hip, kneading it in his palms.

A part of me still felt strange about what was going on, but another part seemed to act out of instinct, leading me through this new experience. My hands inadvertently rested against his back, fingertips stroking over the edged scars on his skin while my mouth moved along with his as we kissed.

When Orvar's hard flesh pressed at my entrance once more, I gasped, disconnecting our lips.

Was this uncomfortable? Or...was it better than my fantasies had been?

His mouth traced a trail down my neck, his lips soft and warm and tingling my skin. I panted, feeling increasingly dizzy and hot as his tongue licked slowly and warm, continuing to trace the path down to my breasts. There, he pushed and circled that black tongue against my nipples and I felt a rush of tingles inside, fluttering underneath my navel.