Fifteen - Suddenly so frightening

I woke up in Orvar's bedroom, shivering from the cold as there was no warm orc laying beside me anymore

I woke up in Orvar's bedroom, shivering from the cold as there was no warm orc laying beside me anymore. I yawned and stretched my limbs, my body only feeling slight discomfort as I did.

"Good, you're awake," came his deep voice. The same deep voice that had said all those things to me last night, spoken with the mouth that had done all those things to me.

But if I am completely honest with you, Gyda... I have to say that it takes all of my willpower not to ram my cock inside that warm, moist slit of yours...

And—oh—how he'd done so. He had rammed it in, and I had liked it, too. I felt my body shivering once more. But this time, I trembled not because of the cold, but because I was thinking about the otherworldly pleasure Orvar had given me.

"Y-yes, I am. And I think I need to wash," I replied, sitting up straight.

I took a deep breath before opening my eyes to look at him, afraid he might look different now. What if he was suddenly uglier? Or what if he was lovelier? I didn't know why I was anxious to face him. I just knew I was.

I found him sitting on the wooden bench, half-naked, wearing only his pants. As I watched him, I realized I found him still ugly but also lovelier today. Yes, he was still a lot less appealing than a human male was, but there was also something strangely attractive about him.

I felt my heartbeat speeding up when looking at those huge hands. And that one finger. And that mouth... And knowing that there was this other body part of him, now hidden under brown leather. But I knew it was there and I'd learned all about its capabilities too...

I giggled nervously, feeling my face blushing. "Because I...uh... I feel a bit dirty..."

"Yes. I didn't want to wash you while you slept. I wanted my seed to stay inside," Orvar answered with a glint in his eyes. "But the deed is done and I'm positive you are with child."

"You are?"

"Hm. Actually, I know you are."

"But how can you know?" I asked while looking at my belly. I didn't feel any different. It was so strange thinking there was the possibility of a new life, planted inside of me.

Created by him and me.

I looked up at Orvar again, who was staring right back at me.

"I just know it. Your belly might still be flat now, but it will grow soon. It will grow round and full." He softly smiled before he added, "hopefully filled with two sons..."

"Two..." I replied, grinning from ear to ear. "Yes! And if they are human and orc, we will both get what we wish for." My smile disappeared like snow in the sun when I realized what that meant.

I laid my hands on my belly, knowing that if what I'd just said was true, I would be parted from the child. If he was an orc, I would not be able to keep him. I swallowed at the thought.