Pain

"Let's get this party started shall we."

Bellatrix looked around, looking for her first victim. A huge smile appeared on her face when she found the victim. She turn to James and walk towards him.

"Let's start with the filthy half blood boy." Looking dead in the eyes of James when she said it. Bella trix waved her hand around to tell them to let the boy go and hold the adults.

She walked up to Harry who was frozen in fear. The smile on her face never disappeared. She lean towards his ear and whispered something that made him angry and more scared.

"Now you will know what your sister felt before I killed her." Bellatrix laugh at the boys face. She pointed her wand at him and said "crucio"

Harry screams filled their ears. He was on the ground screaming for the pain to stop. James was struggling to get out of the death eaters grip. Sirius was also in the same position.

Hermione was on the verge of tears seeing her friend being tortured. She to tried to get out of the death eaters grip. Ron was moving around so much struggling to get out of the grip that ended up knocking him out by hitting his head on a tree.

Rose looked at her brother who was going through all this pain. She was crying not just because Harry was being tortured but because it reminded her of the night it happened to her.

After a few seconds of Harry being under the cruciatus curse, things wasn't getting better. A scream broke through their ears. It wasn't Harry's. The scream was begging them to stop. To let the person be torture instead.

The scream was Rose. She was begging them to stop and to do her instead. Her pleading eyes were looking into Bellatrix's.

"Please don't hurt him anymore. Torture me instead. Please!" She begged. "Torture me instead of any of them. Please don't hurt them. Just me."

Bellatrix thought for a second then went up to Rose, leaving Harry behind. James was shouting no and for Rose to no agree to that.

Bellatrix grabbed Rose and pulled her to the middle of the circle. James and Sirius were on the outside of the circle looking at Rose. He squirmed in the death eaters grip trying to get free.

Rose was standing in the middle of the circle looking down wait for the pain. "Look at me!" The voice scared her more than ever at the moment.

Rose slowly lifted her head and looked at her. Bellatrix point her wand and yelled "crucio"

Rose screamed. The sound of her screams hunted her friends and family ears. But the worst hasn't even started yet.

Peter Pettigrew walked into the circle with a grin on his face. He pointed his wand at the screaming girl and said "crucio."

Rose screamed even louder. She remember being under one cruciatus curse not two. She thought that she might actually die this time. She just wanted it to end.

After a minute of being under the curse, both death eaters stop. Pettigrew walked backwards away from the scene with a smile on his face.

Bellatrix pulled out a knife, and pointed it at Rose face. The tip of the knife was underneath her right eye. Bellatrix held the girls head on the ground to keep it from moving.

She pushed the knife into Rose skin. Rose screamed again feeling the knife going down her face.

By the end of the torture, Rose was laying in a pool of her own blood. She was still awake with tears streaming down her face.

During the whole thing the death eaters had to tie the group up due to them fighting to be released. James wouldn't even look at Rose. He knew she was in bad shape. He knew if he looked at her that he would be sobbing. The only thought he had was that he failed to be a good father.

Bellatrix was laughing, bragging about her 'master piece'. Rose had scars all over body yet to be healed. She had words carved into her, that she knows will haunt her.

After awhile of Bellatrix celebrating, she turned back to Rose who was staring into space. Bellatrix then look at the rest of the group and her smile grew, if that was possible. She turn to Pettigrew and said words that will haunt the group.

"Kill her" those two words drove the the group to scream and shout in protest.

Pettigrew decided to do it but not with the killing curse. He wanted to make it painful, not just to Rose but to James and Sirius. He looked at his ex friends, with an evil smile.

He looked around for something hard. After about a second of looking he saw a rock about the size of his hand. He picked it up and walked over to Rose.

Rose friends and family screaming and begging him to stop. Rose looked at him. She didn't say anything but her face said it all. Her eyes were pleading him not to do it, but all she wanted was the pain to stop.

Suddenly when Pettigrew was about to kill the girl. They heard people coming. They were coming fast. And there was a lot. When they all saw who it was the death eaters started to leave. Soon the only one left was Pettigrew.

They had him surrounded. He still had the rock in his hand, ready to kill Rose.

In a quick movement, he hit the side of her head, knocking her out.

Spells were thrown at him.

James was able to get free from the ties. He ran to Rose, crying hoping she wasn't dead. He checked her pulse, it was faint but it was there.

He stayed there trying to stop the bleeding but nothing was working. Healers came and took the girl away from him. He saw someone fall out of her pocket as she was being carried away.

He went and picked it up. It was a necklace, to be more precise it was a locket. James thought it looked familiar but couldn't put his finger on it.

When he opened it his heart skipped a beat.

A/N. I'm alive. Sorry of the long wait. I went brain dead midway writing it, then I forgot about it. I also had work which I hate so much. (I'm about to quit.) But anyways.... Thank you all for reading this and I'm glad you all are liking it. I hope you all have a good day or night. I love you all.