Waiting

It's been three days since the incident. Everyone is fine except for one. Everyone went home for the summer. Everyone was happy except those who are friends with Rose.

Rose was taken to St Mungo immediately once they took her from James. She has been in coma since. The Potters refused to leave her side. Harry has been staying at the burrow, due to his parents being in the hospital.

Her true identity has been revealed to family and friends. Some didn't want to believe it, while others were shock and happy.

A healer walked into the room noticing how tired the parents were. "I you both need some rest. She'll be fine, I'll watch her. And before you say anything I'll let you know immediately if anything happens."

The couple tried to protest but there was no point. They decided to go home and sleep for a few hours.

After they left the healer made her way to check on the girl. Nothing seemed to change, but they won't know till she wakes up.

"Get better soon, or else you might not be my only patient." She whispered referring to the girl parents. After that she left.

~~~

It's been two weeks and Rose is still in her coma. This day was something that made everyone panic.

Rose started moving in her sleep. It was like she was having a nightmare. It went on for a few minutes. When suddenly it stop, everyone thought that she was fine till she stopped breathing.

The healers quickly rushed the Potters out of the room. Lily could barely tell what was going on around her. All she cared was about her daughter, who was dying right in front of her.

James held his wife in his chest rest his chin on her head. He had a few years run down his face seeing his daughter in that state.

The couple stayed liked that till one of the healers came out. The look on their face was asking the healer millions of questions even though they didn't say a word.

"She is fine for now. We did find something that is concerning us. We would like to do some test to find out the problem, if that's alright with you."

Lily looked at her husband for an answer, only to see him looking back at her. The healer gave them some space to talk to figure out what they were going to do.

Eventually they decided to run the test.

~~

A few days later and the test results were back. Everything seemed ok except for one. One that puts her situation even worst then it was before.

She has stage 2 cancer.

The healers can't do much with Rose being in a coma. They could try to wake her but it will be a dangerous process. So all they can do is try their best to keep the girl alive and healthy.

~~

School was starting back soon. Everyone was getting ready for Hogwarts. Rose was getting a little bit better with her injury, but the cancer wasn't.

~~

It was December when a miracle happen. Rose who been in a coma for months finally woken up. Everything was healed from the incident except some scars that will forever be there.

Her parents were the first thing she saw when she woken up. They were both asleep in a chair next to her bed. Rose looked around to see where she was at.

She looked at her parents and realized that her dad had something in his hands. She squinted her eyes to see it better.

It was her locket. Her parents knew who she was. She was scared of what they were going to do. She was scared that they would be angry for lying to them.

Due to her being scared her heart rate picked up and the monitor was beeping faster. Due to the change of noise this woke James up. He quickly looked at his daughter and noticed she was awake.

He quickly got up and hugged her but not to tight. He felt her tense and immediately let her go. He looked at her with the biggest smile that no one has seen in months.

He handed her the necklace. She looked at it then back to him. She quickly hugged him. She realized that he wasn't mad. In the hug he whispered something,

"I'm glad you're awake."

"Me too."

A/N I finished another chapter yayyy. Sorry for the wait I started writing this, then found out that Technoblade died. I literally went brain and couldn't figure out what to write. I hope you all are doing well I'll try to update more but Idk how it will go. I just wanted to say that I love you and that Technoblade never dies.