A Warm Cozy Night

Wang is just in junior high when he propose to Yunlan that she will take care of him forever eventhough she is also an omega.

She can't help to feel jealous seeing him in another arms and with an alpha. His mother can't help to notice the sadness on her face seeing the sweet couple. "Dear don't worry I will introduce you with a much cuter boy!"

Wang stop her mother, "It's Yunlan that I will love forever Mom! I will not love anyone than him!" As she gritted her teeth seeing Shen Wei kiss Yunlan's cheek who only giggle in response.

Well she's not the only one whose not happy. Bai Qi also is not happy but he tried to understand it for Yunlan's sake. In case his mother found out the reason of his marriage to Shen Wei that will be a bit problem. Since his mother want to be the guardian of Yunlan to get his money.

His thinking break when Yezun appeared beside him. Batting his long eye lashes on him. Hei Qi saw that and was a bit shocked seeing his gege is being swayed by Shen Wei's twin didi. He can't help to smirk. "This two brothers they're trying to hook all of my brothers? How interesting!" He told himself. He never notice the omega whose beside him frowning.

Because his attention is at another omega as she thought. "What's so interesting about that man anyway?" She said to herself and pulled Hei Qi more to her. Startling Hei Qi from his thinking.

Meanwhile the MC called the newly wed couples to dance in the center. The lights all went to them as the sweet music played. But Yunlan dance differently making the guest murmered and giggle. As Yunlan doing the wacky dance, Shen Wei was a bit shocked but not to embarrassed Yunlan and himself.

"Remember Shen Wei the one dancing infront of you is money! So grabbed it!" He told himself as he tried to dance to Yunlan even in an akward situation. Ying almost faint in embarrassment while Lohan is shocked. The musician seeing the two dance fast made the music tune into a disco song instead.

Making everyone shocked face change as they cheered to the fast beat of music. Saving his gege face, Yezun pulled Bai Qi to dance. Who akwardly dance because he didn't know the step his taking. Hei Qi laugh loud seeing his gege dance. While the guests join in the dance floor.

Ying and Lohan now calmed down, "Those grandsons of ours! I thought I'm going to have a heart attack!" Ying said. "Hey! Why not let's dance too! Let show them what swing is!" Ying nod and the two join them in the dance floor.

Shen Wei tried to hold Yunlan's waist when the latter suddenly jump at him. Making them fall in the dance floor as everyone stop as well as they thought they're hurt. But as Yunlan laugh it made Shen Wei smile as he hug his husband. Everyone dance again.

Bai Qi sigh as he thought his didi ruin the party. His glad Shen Wei understand Yunlan and laugh with him. "Let them know each other! I think my gege like you're didi very much!" As Yezun smile at Bai Qi who went red as he didn't know why.

When the party is over the two is tired to change their clothes and sleep at each other's arms. "Beautiful wife can I cuddle with you?!" Yunlan ask. Shen Wei replied him by pulling him into his arms and snuggled more to him.

Yunlan smile, "I like your smell!" He didn't notice that made Shen Wei blushed. While his heart beat fast. As both sleep that night.

But late in the evening the pheromone of Yunlan suddenly burst into the room as his cycle of heat came knowing his met his alpha. He groan in his sleep making Shen Wei wake up. "Ah Lan! What's wrong?" When he touch his head it was hot.

Suddenly Yunlan grabbed his hand, "Beautiful wife! I felt strange my body....." Shen Wei was shocked as he smell him. "I promise yo Bai Qi not to touch him! But....." Suddenly Yunlan started rubbing himself to him making him turned on.

Yunlan looking so defendless and delicious that Shen Wei can't help himself to strip off his clothes and touched his sensative body. The two buds quickly went errected as he touch it even his prize. "More......more...." Yunlan moan as he went red.

Shen Wei lick his lips seeing a delicious meal infront of him and take off his own clothes and spread his pheromone to Yunlan whose jump at his arms. "Sorry Bai Qi! I can't stop myself! Grandfather!"

And devored Yunlan's red, plump lips likes there no more tomorrow. While he made Yunlan sit on his lap grinding both their prize at each other. "Ah.....Lan.....Mmmmph.....I want to eat you all!"

As he let go of the lips and star licking and sucking his neck. Yunlan didn't know what is happening as he just felt wonderful and hold to his wifey tightly. He suddenly felt a finger on his hole making him scream as he bite Shen Wei unexpectedly on the shoulder.

Shen Wei groan and can't hold on to himself and took a lubricant and penetrate Yunlan more. When his ready, "Ah Lan! Please bear with me and replace his fingers with his prize unto him."Beautiful.....wife...." He almost scream but Shen Wei muffled his lips with his.

As he didn't want to wake up you know who. And started to move when Yunlan is comfortable. Shen Wei break the kiss when Yunlan started to moan his name while clawing his back for support. He kept chanting his name while giving him rain of kisses as he burst inside of him.

Yunlan followed in a minute, "Aaaaah.....that feels good....." Shen Wei bite his neck to also mark him as he thrust again and again to him. Before spilling inside of him again.

The next morning Yunlan is so exhausted to get into the bathroom by himself. Shen Wei have no choice but to carried him toward the bath tub. As they both clean themselves up. "I felt wonderful beautiful wife!" And lean to Shen Wei more while playing with his toy boat. Shen Wei never felt this happiness and hug his mate tightly into his arms.

Just to be welcome by an angry face of Bai Qi and Yunlan's cousin Wang in the dinning table. As Bai Qi notice the mark on both their necks. "Shen Wei! What have you done!" He broke his chopsticks unexpectedly making Shen Wei swallowed hard.