Pouting Heart

Yunlan peek in the grocery with Old Li. "Are you sure beautiful wife is here?!" Old Li nod.

Yunlan quickly run toward the office room. People working there was surprised seeing him. Whose hidding and running toward the office of Shen Wei. Some guards thought he was a kid whose sneeking around abd almost caught him. Luckily Old Li is there to stop them.

"Beautiful wife I'm coming!" He was about to enter the room when he heard Shen Wei arguing with Secretary Ou Yang about Dan dan. "Whose that omega?! Is that the girl you kiss in Master Bai Qi's wedding?!" Shen Wei told him it was a mistake and realize what he have done after the fight with Bai Qi.

"Please don't tell this to my Ah Lan that I kiss another omega!" He beg but suddenly regret when they heard a tud outside. Shen Wei became pale seeing Yunlan is already inside his office and heard everything he said. The boquet of flowers and chocolate his carrying was dropped on the floor. "Don't you love me anymore? Why.......did you kiss another omega?"

He ask. Shen Wei about to explain when Yunlan back away and crying. "Ah Lan! I'm sorry! It was a mistake...." He was about to continue to talk but Yunlan run away. Old Li seeing his master cried was surprised. "What happened master?" Yunlan just told him that he want to go home because his beautiful wife kiss someone else.

Shen Wei was running toward them to explain what happened. But Old Li stop him, "It's better you two talk in the mansion every employees here looking at the two of you!" As the car with Yunlan drive away.

"I knew it! This marriage won't last!" People murmered at one another as they gaze angrily to Shen Wei. "His taking advantage of Mr. Zhao Ying's grandson!" Whispered by the other. Shen Wei ignored them and quickly get into his car, "Secretary Ou Yang can you cancel my studies today? I need to talk to my wife. Secretary Ou Tang understand and nod.

As Shen Wei followed Yunlan back to their home. Ying and Lohan on the other hand were talking and laughing. When Yunlan came crying and hug his grandfather. "What's wrong my grandson?! Who made you cry?!" Yunlan told him what happened and heard about his husband kissing another woman.

Both Lohan and Ying look at one another, "Yunlan don't worry! We kick out that omega!" But Yunlan can't forgive his beautiful wife for kissing another person. Suddenly they heard an apology, Shen Wei came running toward them.

Yunlan pout and hug at his grandfather as he turned his back to Shen Wei. "Look Ah Lan! I'm sorry! It was a mistake I made. Please forgive me!" But Yunlan still didn't want to see him. Ying wave at him to talk to him some other time.

Lohan accompany his grandson to get back to his room for awhile so Yunlan will calmed down and Ying can talk to him.

Back in Netherland, Yezun still didn't talk to Bai Qi whose following where ever he go. "Don't follow me!" Yezun shout. How he cannot follow him when alphas looking at his wife consistently. Yezun is very pretty Asian omega, many alphas looking at his way. Bai Qi felt they're desired for his wife that's why his guarding him like hawk.

Any alpha or beta tried to make a move at his wife he will eat him alive. Yezun on the other hand is having fun teasing his alpha. Seeing how protective he is and caring for everything he needs plus they have a few bodyguards that are standing by in case of emergency. All wear civilian clothes so no one might know they are there as they blend with everyone.

"Being rich is not bad at all!" As he remembered his gege whose over protected at him and always at his side. Whenever theres problem arise. Or you might say an alpha whose flirting at him.

Suddenly his thinking break when Bai Qi pulled him in a corner, "What is this?!" He frown. "Stop spreading you're pheromones and attracting other alphas!" Bai Qi command. "This is not you're concerned! I'm still angry at you!" But Bai Qi didn't let go and gaze at Yezun seductively.

Suddenly his pheromones was release making Yezun weak for his alpha, "Enough! I'm already at my limits! You know how to calmed my desire for you!" He suddenly pinned him at the wall and smash his lips against Yezun. Who replied to him hungrily as well. "Mine..... you're mine!!!" Bai Qi moan to the kiss while pressing himself to his flustered body.

Back to Shen Wei who can't sleep without Yunlan at his side. Tossing and turning making his grandfather woke up and hit him on the arm. "Get to sleep! Or sleep in you're room not here!" Shen Wei get up in and groan as he went downstairs to get some water.

Just to see Yunlan whose hugging his teddy bear tightly into his arms and looking outside. He was startled to see Shen Wei and about to leave. When Shen Wei cornered him and apologize again for what he have done and tried to persuade Yunlan to come back to their room.

Yunlan at first shake his head but Shen Wei is persistent and still didn't let go off him. And started giving him rain of kisses making him giggle. "Get a room you two!!!" A drunk Hei Qi just came back from his drinking with his friends. Seeing such a lovely moment make him puke.

Yunlan got frighten and went to Shen Wei's behind. "Don't worry Hei Qi! Where leaving!" As he pulled Yunlan away from him. Yunlan quickly cling to his alpha's side while shaking. "Why are you so afraid from you're gege anyway? His like you're Bai Qi ge too."

Yunlan disagree on that, "Hei Qi ge always hate me!" Shen Wei embrace his omega protectively, "No one is gonna hurt you until I am here!" He suddenly lifted Yunlan up and carried him back to their room. Something in Yunlan's heart beat fast that made him smile as he cuddle to his alpha in his arms.