The Bad Or Good News

Shen Wei didn't understand why Bai Qi is willing to marry his didi? "Did they fell inlove with each other?"

He came back home quickly with Yunlan whose whinning as his vacation is cut short because of the coming wedding. When they came back home. Yezun went swiftly toward hia gege whose bewildered on what's happening.

Yunlan seeing this become jealous, "Beautiful wife is mine!" Yezun chuckled seeing Yunlan is very protective to his gege and clinging to him. "Don't worry Yunlan you can have my gege! But I will have yours!" While ruffling his hair.

Shen Wei didn't like the idea exchanging gege. "Didi! Why him?" Shen Wei look straight to Yezun who sweat. "You know I like him from the start!" Yezun tried not to look at his gege's eyes. "But this is too fast! I just got married and now you? Tell me the reason?!"

Yezun still denied, "Because we love each other gege! Why can't you be happy for me?" Suddenly Bai Qi came, "Yes dear gege! Why can't you be happy for us?" While Bai Qi pulled Yezun in his embrace. Shen Wei gritted his teeth.

"Are you only doing this to get back at me?! For marrying you're didi?!" Yezun widen his eyes, "Gege! Stop! Bai Qi truly love me!" Shen Wei arch his brow, "Really?! Why so sudden you two just met? Huh?!" The argument is getting intense when their grandfathers came, "Stop you two!"

Lohan look at his grandson, "Wei! Please just give you're blessing to you're didi for marrying to Bai Qi and get this over with!" But Shen Wei is not satisfied hearing his didi reason for marrying Bai Qi. "It's because my gege have touched you're didi!" Hei Qi smirk coming downstairs with a triumphon his face. "Didi!" Bai Qi is not happy his didi revealing it.

"Aren't you happy? You're family is secured in getting rich? You got both of my brothers? What's the complain in it?!" Shen Wei widen his eyes and look angry at Bai Qi who still looking arrogant while the two grandfathers slapped their forehead. "You're grandson can't shut his mouth up!" Said Lohan to Ying.

"Hei Qi!" Shout Ying. "What?! Grandfather I'm just telling him the truth!" Shen Wei have enough, "Bai Qi how could you!" And punch him right in the face, everyone scream on what happened as the two alphas started to fight. While they tried to stop them.

The next day the house is busy in preparation for the wedding. Still Shen Wei didn't greet his didi. Yunlan seeing his wifey frowning embrace him from behind and gave him flower he just pick outside. "Ah Lan! Thank you!" And kiss his cheek. "Beautiful wifey is not angry anymore?"

Shen Wei explain to him that his not angry at any one well to Bai Qi maybe but a little hurt to Yezun. Because he hide it from him on what happened. Yunlan wear the flower on Shen Wei's right ear, "That make you more beautiful than anyone!"

Shen Wei can't help pulling Yunlan to his embrace and start kissing him passionately. Yunlan giggle when Shen Wei's lips start kissing his neck and collarbone. Suddenly their lovely moment break when Hei Qi and his other cousins came to ruin their happy moment.

"I can't believe Yunlan found his alpha? Is he also crazy?!" Ding Dun ask while accompanying him is his omega Dan dan. Who look seductively to Shen Wei and wink. Wang whose with them also got angry, "Gege! Yunlan is not crazy!" She glared at him but Ding Dun ignored her. Shen Wei didn't like their talking going as he pulled Yunlan away from them and leave them in their argument.

"Arrogant fool! Just because his married to the Zhao doesn't mean his one of us!" As they went to another direction. Unknown to them Dan dan is gazing at Shen Wei intensely. "What a handsome alpha! I'll make you mine!"

In a minute the wedding start Yezun excitedly took Bai Qi's hand as they walk to the aisle and went infront of the priest to take each other vow. Lohan can't help to cry Yezun is his last grandchild to marry and hoping his life might change for the better.

But he still hoping Yezun's gege would forgive him in deceiving him. Because the two twin have only each other. Shen Wei is seated far as he still angry at his didi for hiding the fact from him. His omega is the bestman of Bai Qi being his favorite didi than Hei Qi. Whose falling asleep in his seat because of boredom. Accompany him is his other cousins.

Shen Wei was surprised Dan dan sit beside him as her pheromones she unleash for him. "Are you seducing me? I'm already married to the cousin of you're mate." The omega bat her eyes on him, "So what? I'm not married yet to him! And you're much handsome than him!" As she got near him,"Why don't we ditch this wedding and come with me to a more private event?"

Shen Wei is not thinking straight and went with her. When the wedding is over everyone gather around the newly wed couple and congratulate them. Yunlan trying to find his alpha but his nowhere to be found. That made Yezun sadden his face seeing his gege is not with him and still angry.

Bai Qi on the other hand frown but tried to calmed himself down for the guests and for his lovely bride. But it pain him to see his two love ones missing someone. And that someone is being seduce by another omega whose both in the car.

Dan dan can't wait having Shen Wei to herself as she sit on his lap and start kissing him on the lips. Shen Wei tried to mimic what she's doing just to forget his anger on his didi. Forgetting his own omega will be waiting for him.

Suddenly his Yunlan's face he see making him push Dan dan off him. "What?!!" He apologize as he can't do it and about to leave but Dan dan still cling to his arms. "Please come back to me!" They didn't notice Ding Dun trying to find his mate and saw what happened. He walk fast toward them and hit Shen Wei making the fight started again.

Meanwhile in Yezun and Bai Qi's wedding the happy moment break when one of his relatives called them as Shen Wei and Ding Dun is fighting outside the parking lot.

They all quickly went outside just to stop them. "What is the rukus going on here?!" Bai Qi shouted at the two. "Why don't you ask you're brother in law?! His kissing my mate!" All look at Shen Wei who have a wound on his lips. Yunlan hug his husband but Shen Wei flinch and walk away. Yunlan followed his alpha.