Fairytale Honeymoon

Shen Wei can't believe their honeymoon is on Disneyland in America.

"Don't worry son! Old Li and my other servants will be there to attend you're needs!" Making Shen Wei excitement withered as he can't be alone with Yunlan. "And me as well!" Shout Bai Qi.

Hei Qi whose listening and can't help to laugh, "Some honeymoon! I won't be surprised if brother in law replace our didi because of you dear gege!" Bai Qi glared at Hei Qi who ignored him and started to eat breakfast without a care.

Yunlan on the other hand was happy going to Disneyland to see all his favorite disney characters. "Bai Qi! I think Wei and Yunlan need their privacy in their honeymoon!" His grandfather said. When he was about to protest, "Beside! Yezun need someone to take him to a specialist doctor!"

Yezun blushed on hearing it making Shen Wei arch his brow while Bai Qi cough. "Why not?" Shen Wei thinking break when Yunlan pulled him to stand up to jump in happiness, "Beautiful wifey! I let you see my favorite characters in Disney!" And hug Shen Wei. "Yunlan no!!!" Shout Bai Qi. As everyone laugh.

In the private jet of the Zhao, Shen Wei was amaze. "It's like a hotel in an airplane!" He can't help to take pictures everywhere with his cellphone. "Didi! Will flipped seeing this even the guys I work!"

Suddenly a flight stewardess gave him a champagne to congratulate him on his wedding. "Thanks!" And drink it, "Wow! It taste good! Hey Ah Lan wanna try!" But his butler block him, "Sir! Master Yunlan can't drink his doctor prescribe it. But Shen Wei ignored him. "Don't be a party popper!"

And gave a drink to Yunlan who throw it up, "Spicy.......my tongue is burning beautiful wife!" Hearing that the stewardesses giggle, "Stop calling me wife will you?!" But Yunlan made a puppy look, "Gege said you're my wife! You're a Zhao now! Zhao Wei!" He proudly said making Shen Wei scratch his head in frustration. As the private jet lift off.

Meanwhile Bai Qi can't help to be jealous at the doctor whose checking Yezun up as his touching his chest by his stethoscope and looking directly on his eyes while using his small flash light. Bai Qi cough, "Not to near doctor!" That made Yezun giggle while the doctor frown. "I'm just doing my job sir! Nothing more! Are you his mate? Because he needs a lot of attention!" Bai Qi look up as he can't say they still in the process of getting to know each other. As the doctor prescribe a medicine for him. "Sir! Please take care of you're mate! His very fragile and let him eat because his very thin for his age!" Bai Qi nod, as he lead Yezun to another specialist in the hospital.

Back to Shen Wei whom Yunlan won't let him sleep because his bored. He kept chanting that they should be in disney land and land his toy plane to his sleeping husband. "Zoom......zoom....." Shen Wei have enough as he want to sleep.

He suddenly cage Yunlan in his arms making his butler and other servants leave as they know what will happen next. "Let go of me! I want to play more! Butler Li help me!!!" As he struggled to Shen Wei's hold. When suddenly Shen Wei burst his pheromones on him. "Stop! You're making me feel wierd!"

Shen Wei smirk, "Ah Lan! The states is still very far away! You need to sleep as well to get you're energy!!!" Yunlan shake his head, "I want to play beautiful wife! Let me go!" Shen Wei started kissing him while pressing his body unto him. "Why not we play husband and wife huh?"

Shen Wei look predatory in him as he took of his shirt making Yunlan droll on him. "Wow! Wifey! You have muscle on you're chest while caressing making Shen Wei bit his lips as he was turned on what the unexpected Yunlan's doing. "Ah Lan! Can I have you?!"

Without a second their pheromones are all over the room as both clothes are scattered. Yunlan can't say no to his husband whose devoring him whole. "Beautiful.....wife.....Aaaaah what are you doing?" Shen Wei kept licking on his hole to prepare him as he hit his sweet spot.

Making Yunlan surrender his struggling to him, "Ah Lan! I promise to you I will make you feel good!" But Yunlan is in another world as he never felt so good and spread his legs more to him. Shen Wei smirk as he know he got his husband and replace the tongue by his hard prize.

First Yunlan is whining because it felt hurt until Shen Wei hit his prostrate again and again while his husband eating those two sweet buds of him. He can't help to scream and moan as he clutches and claw to Shen Wei's back. Shen Wei growl and release his seeds on him. "Ah Lan! You're mine! Only mine!" And kiss his neck as he mark him again. Yunlan is helpless in his hold and melting underneath him. "I'll make sure you'll be addicted to me than the cartoon characters you like!" And ride him more.

The next morning Shen Wei is the first to wake up and kiss his husband head. Yunlan blink his cute, brown eyes on him and smile as he snuggled more to his embrace. Shen Wei lean more to him as he know his Yunlan is his.

But as they step on Disneyland Yunlan have forgotten him and run around like a kid inspecting and buying everything he likes even big stuff toys. Luckily they have servants to carry all the things he bought. Making Shen Wei sweat he can't believe Yunlan left him for that toys.

As he saw his favorite character Mickey Mouse he hug him tightly. "Beautiful Wifey! Let's take him home!" The man in the suite was shocked and trying to set himself free. "Ah Lan! Stop holding him!" As he get embarrassed seeing children looking at them. Because they also want to hold Mickey Mouse.

"That mister is wierd Mama!" Said one of the boys with the red balloon. "Please sir! Can you tell you're friend my child also want to hug Mickey Mouse!" The woman is getting angry. Shen Wei apologize as he can't understand her word.

Luckily Old Li is with them and he knows English, "Madame! Here's some money! Buy you're boy some other toy as my master will buy this Mickey Mouse!" The woman was enrage but took the money and dragged his boy whose crying. "Thanks Mr. Li!" Said Shen Wei whose still pulling Yunlan away from the mascot.