My Sweet Omega

Shen Wei was so angry not only to his didi but to himself. His anger make the best of him.

And now he ruin his didi's wedding and the party. "Oh! Why did he agree to that omega or he just want to take revenge on Bai Qi by cheating on his didi.

He was startled when Yunlan hug him, "Don't get angry beautiful wifey! I'm here you're husband! I will take care of you!" Shen Wei smile change hearing that wifey word again. He pushed harshly, "Look! I'm you're alpha! You're husband not wife!!!"

Yunlan reason to him that his gege told him so. "Don't ever mention you're gege's name infront of me! I'm you're husband! Not him!!!" Yunlan got scared as his cute, brown eyes suddenly cried. Shen Wei regret what he have done. Yunlan only have a child's mind he can't understand why his alpha is so angry and now he yell at him. Making him back away.

"Ah Lan! I'm sorry....." And tried to approach him. Yunlan instead run away crying. Shen Wei run after him. He went to the arms of the one he didn't want to see, Bai Qi. Both alphas glared at one another. "Ah Lan! Come here! I'm you're husband!" Not far Hei Qi is having fun at the scene and cheered them with the wine he carried.

Yunlan on the other hand shake his head and buried more to his gege's embrace making Shen Wei irritated more. Yezun seeing this tried to calmed both alphas. "Gege! I think Yunlan need to be with us for a while? Until he calmed down." But Shen Wei sneered at Yezun. "Are you taking you're husband side! Yunlan is my wife!"

And pulled him harshly back to him. Making Yunlan cried more. "Get you're hands off my didi! Wife?! My foot! You're kissing someone else omega!" Bai Qi pulled Yunlan back making him more scream as it hurt.

"Stop taking my wife away!" As he pulled Yunlan back to him. Suddenly the men of Ying came and grabbed both alpha to calmed them down. While Yunlan was taken by his grandfather. "Party pooper!" Said Hei Qi. "This will not do! You Bai Qi join Yezun to you're wedding party! We will talk to Shen Wei!"

Bai Qi first didn't want too but seeing the distress of his mate. He straighten himself and took Yezun hand and went to greet the guests whose murmering now on what happened.

"Wei! Can't you see you're mate is hurting on what you did! Go back to you're room and think about what you did!" Shout his grandfather. Shen Wei still want his wife back but Yunlan turned his back on him making him walk back to his room in frustration.

"My little child! Are you alright?" Ying ruffled his grandson's hair who sub in his arms. "Beautiful wife is scary as well as gege! They both frighten me! Can I sleep in you're room grandfather?" Ying look at Lohan who waved at him that's it's alright.

But after the party still Shen Wei never appear in Yezun and Bai Qi's bon voyage party. That made Yezun worried as he need to leave with his mate. Everyone bid them farewell to their honeymoon vacation in New Zealand. Even Yunlan is there but never approach his gege because his still afraid. With heavy heart Bai Qi and Yezun left for their honey leaving their two siblings whose still not talking to each other.

That night Yunlan can't sleep as he remembered his beautiful wife. "What is the matter Yunlan?" Ask Ying. "Grandfather! My beautiful wife! What if she get lonely in his room and cried! But I'm afraid if his still angry with me!"

His grandfather laugh, "Yunlan! His not angry with you! Why not see him in his room? If his still angry at you? Come back here and I will accompany you to sleep!" Yunlan hurriedly took his teddybear which he always carried when his afraid or nervous.

Shen Wei that time was accompanied by his own grandfather, Lohan. "I hope you realize what you've done with you're omega!" Shen Wei grumble and tried to sleep but he woken up by a knock on the door. He smell his wife scent. "Ah Lan!"

Lohan was surprised as well as Shen Wei who open the door. Yunlan is standing there like a child whose afraid to walk inside because his parents would scold him while clutching his teddybear.

His about to speak when Shen Wei took him into his arms, "I thought you'll never forgive me!" And snuggled more to him. Yunlan giggled as his mate's hair tickled him. "Beautiful wife not angry anymore?" He ask.

"No! Never! Is my Ah Lan not afraid of me anymore?" Yunlan nod in response making Shen Wei give him rain of kisses. Yunlan giggled more. "I think I'm not needed here anymore!" Lohan sneek pass them without notice.

As Shen Wei pulled Yunlan to their room and start kissing him not only to his face, neck and also his body. "Wait! Wifey! What are you doing?" Shen Wei smirk, "Continuing our honeymoon! Is not yet finished! You told me you want many playmates! So will make one too!"

Back to Yezun and Bai Qi as they came to the airplane. "Do you still worry for you're didi you can call him!" Bai Qi shoke his head, "Grandfather is with him so I know he will be safe!" Yezun frown.

"My gege is not dangerous you know? He just angry on our wedding. He love you're didi so." But Bai Qi cut his, "Yes he did so he had replace him with another omega! My cousin's omega!"

Yezun quickly turned his back making Bai Qi realize his mistake as he made his wife angry at him in their honeymoon. He tried to talk to him but Yezun didn't look at him and sit farther away from him. "Look Yezun...." Now it's Yezun turned to cut his words.

"You know me and my gege are twins! It means if my gege is bad.....I'm also too!" He sub a little making Bai Qi's heart break seeing his mate cried like that. "Look I'm sorry!" And tried to reach but Yezun slapped his hand back. Making the honeymoon ruin because of what he said to Shen Wei.