Omega's Rage

Shen Wei  thought his day will be brighter this day. But he never expect that a group of alphas are waiting for him.

   He just got off from work and heading to a gift shop to buy some treats for his beloved omega. But suddenly  someone cover him with a chloroform. He struggled to be free but another alpha jump at him anf tied him up until he block out.

   Zhu Hong with his friends are driving toward Yunlan's house as they pass Shen Wei  whose being kidnapped  by gang of alphas and placing him inside a van.  She told her driver to stop and followed the vehicle  instead and called someone. "Madam! It's  pretty dangerous  they're  all alphas!" Said the driver.

   Da quing sling his arm on the driver's  neck,  "Follow it if you don't want the king of cats to snap you're neck!" He shout making the driver step on the gas and speed away. "What's  going on?!" Ask Guo whose  clutching the blanket of Chu whose trying to be invinsible because  he knows danger is coming.  "Where gonna save Yunlan's alpha from those thugs!!!" She shout.

   Yunlan was excitedly waiting for Shen Wei  at his house clutching his teddy bear. When Zhu Hong called. He was shocked hearing his beautiful  wife been kidnapped.  He pulled Old Li to drive to rescue his alpha. The two grandfathers didn't  know what's  happening  even Old Li. He just followed Yunlan to the car to drive. The two grandfathers also followed with their men.

   In the van Pyro was caressing Shen Wei's face, "His too beautiful to be an alpha! Why not let's  have fun with him?" One of his friends shake his head, "Are you out of you're mind! Were here just to scared him! Hei Qi won't be happy if you do something  to him!" Pyro smirk, "If he will know?" All of them laugh as they're pilling Shen Wei's  clothes off.

    Meanwhile  Zhu Hong gave the direction to Yunlan to were the van is heading. "Faster! Mr. Li! My beautiful  wife is being taken by evil men!" Old Li widen his eyes while driving, "Why didn't  you tell me immediately!" As he step on the gas passing by the car of Zhu Hong. "Wow! Whose driving Yunlan's  car? Is it his babysitter?" Da quing  ask. "No you idiot! It's  his buttler Old Li!" Shout Zhu Hong. "I think I'm gong to be sick!" Said Lin Jing as his getting dizzy.

   "No omega of mine is weak!" As she vommand her driver to drive faster than Yunlan's  car. "Stop! Choking me!" Shout the driver to Da quing  as he speed the car. "This will be a good scoop! Father would love this!" Said Cong Bo while typing his father.

   When his father read what he have type. He was shocked and called the policemen to aid his son and his friends.

    The car of Zhu Hong pass by Yunlan's car in full speed when they hit to the van back bumper. "Whatta?! F-ck!" All the alpha stop what they're  doing inside. "Pyro! I think two cars....I mean three cars are following  us?!" Pyro was surprised,  "How!" As he look outside of the window. Yunlan remembered him as one of his gege's friend.

    "Give me back my beautiful  wife you bad man!" He place his head outside of the window and shout. "Oh no! It's  his omega! How did he find us?!" When Zhu Hong car hit them again. Shaking the van, Shen Wei  almost wake up when one of the alphas cover him up with a napkin  chloroform again. Making him fall asleep  again.

   "Pyro! This is bad! They saw us!" The driver said to him. Meanwhile  the two grandfathers saw what happened. Ying called his men to blocked  the van at the otherside of the road. Pyro didn't  see the other car behind them as he thought it was only three. The other car went to the other side and wait for them.

   At the other car when Zhu Hong's car hit the van again, it's  door at the back open a little.  Da quing  suddenly  got an idea. "Driver! I want you to near the back quickly. The driver was confuse but do what he told him to do and speed again.
Da quing went infront of their speeding car making all shocked, "What  are you doing?! That's  pretty dangerous!" Zhu Hong widen her eyes.

   "Not to me because I'm the king of the cats!" And successfully jump inside the van. "Fear me! I will roar!" But suddenly  someone  hit him on the face. All his friends sweat. As Da quing  was knocked  out.

   Zhu Hong followed Da quing  with Lin Jing and the others. Yunlan seeing what they done also followed almost making Old Li have a heart attack as Yunlan jump insidd to help his alpha. The alphas  can't  move as the omega clobbered them. "Get off me!!!" Shout Pyro to Yunlan who bote him on his ear.

   Pyro about to swing his arms when Zhu Hong hold him tightly almost breaking his arms. The other alpha want to help but Chu covered one of them with his blanket and tried to hit him while jumping at him. Guo on the other hand was shoving the other alpha off the van with the help of Cong Bo. The driver about to pull a knife when Lin Jing punch him on the face. "Ooops!"

    The van swayed because there's no driver as Lin Jing trying to drive the van. Until it hit a tree sending them all the side of thr van. The men of Ying came and help  them out and tied the thugs who kidnapped  Shen Wei.  "My beautiful  wife!" Yunlan shout as he saw him lying there and trying to wake him up.

   Beautiful, doe eyes blink slowly fluttering his long lashes as he was welcome by the cute, brown eyes of his omega. Shen Wei  notice Yunlan's forehead is bleeding. "Ah Lan!" He tried to reach for it but Yunlan hold his hand and cried, "My beautiful wife! You're fine!" But Shen Wei  pointed  at his forehead that it's  bleeding.

    As Yunlan touch it and saw blood he faint as he thought he died. "Ah Lan!" Paramedics and ambulance came and policemen also. As they take Shen Wei,  Yunlan and even Da quing  whose still knockout toward the hospital.