Chapter 11

I walk out of the clubroom, the days events swirling around in my head.

It's strange to think that at first I was so excited....

Ugh... I almost wish I didn't hear what I heard....

Key word- almost.

I'm so sorry Yuri... for all the pain I've caused you... for all the pain you've been going through... and I'm sorry I made it worse... and I'm sorry that you don't recognise me....

I deserve to feel your outrage...

I'm sorry.....

All I want right now is to hold her in my arms and just never let go.... To be able to hold her, press her close to me... inhale her scent and feel her softness...

What the fuck am I thinking? Is this something friends think about each other? Well, I mean...

I'm not entirely sure if we are friends... and if Yuri does get closer to me, she'll find out just exactly what kind of backstabbing bitchy fuck-up I am...

And I don't want that...

For some reason, I really want her approval; but that's not entirely uncommon- I've always wanted the approval of anyone that is more intelligent than me....

I sigh before entering the house.

Because there were exams and it's nearing the festival, there wasn't any homework.... So I guess.... I'll just go on the group chat...

I reach for my phone and click on the Lit club owo icon.

Miss President
Yo guys, I'm so damn bored... Ri, Su, can u do ur burns again? It was entertaining...

Catsuki
Who da fuq r Ri and Su?

Miss President
Can't be bothered to write ur whole names out- Ri=Yuri, Su=Natsuki and Yo=Sayori. Y'all may call meh Nika if u want...

Princess Of Darkness
If I may, those nicknames seem a tad vulgar...

Miss President
Whatever you say, Ri.

Princess Of Darkness
( at least it isn't Pretty purple-head...)

Catsuki
WHOCALLEDYOUTHATGIVETHEMMYUTMKSTTHANKS!!!!!

Princess Of Darkness
My ex. And I physically cringed whenever he said that....

Catsuki
Oh wow.... Seems your ex still haunts your mind... that's unhealthy...

Princess Of Darkness
Kinda hard to not think about since I encounter him every day in the hallways....

Catsuki
Ignore him I dumbass

Princess Of Darkness
I'm over it. He's not. Let's leave it at that, okay?

Catsuki
Ugh, fine...

Miss President
Yo Ri, go roast Su and Yo or smthn...

Princess Of Darkness
Can't do that if I have no topic...

Catsuki
You're a weak bitch, Yuri

Princess Of Darkness
First off, where's the context in that? Second- if I'm a weak bitch, then what are you?

Catsuki
A cool person

Princess Of Darkness
Yes, you're undeniably cold...