holy sh*t || chapter 11

Y/N's POV

We pulled apart from the kiss Booboo and I shared and all the alcohol I drank earlier tonight melted away quickly and the action of that made me nauseatingly dizzy. Booboo stared at me, eyes bright and smile even brighter.

"That was..."

"I have to go," I cut Booboo off short and ran out of his room and to the kitchen, the further I went the stronger the urge to cry.

On the kitchen counter was a glass of wine I didn't finish and I chugged it down. The tannic of the wine raced down my throat and left a trail of slight acid burning its way through my body, and I liked it.

"Woah, there tiger," Brigette said with a chuckle, but they were concerned. A bundle of neatly folded clothes sat in their arms.

"Um, just wanted a drink... I'm feeling very energetic," I replied with a forced smile.

"Oh... well, I'm just going to give Booboo his clothes and I'll come down and join you, okay?"

I nodded and smiled in appreciation. Brigette disappeared in the hallway and up the stairs.  I quickly found my phone and texted Y/B/F, my fingers bouncing around frantically.

Y/N
Help!!!!
I kissed Booboo accidentally

Brigette walked in and poured themselves a glass of wine and sipped it. I refused to make eye contact. My hand instinctively went to my neck where I scratched an imaginary itch.

"Booboo is trashed. I feel bad for the guy. I didn't know he was so lightweight," Brig said nonchalantly.

I hummed in agreement and took another long swig of wine, swishing the liquid inside my mouth, as if I was rinsing everything away. However, the taste of Thai on Booboo's lips remained.

"Y/N/N, are you okay?" Brig said reaching for my hand. I pulled away and stood abruptly.

"Yes!" I yelled, overly chipper. "I'm going to bed. Thanks for cleaning up."

I turned on my heel and walked to my room, burying myself under my duvet. I shut my eyes and all I could see was Booboo's face before we kissed, and my stomach dropped. This is not going to go well.

Brigette's POV

I hope Y/N wasn't freaked out by me nearly confessing how I feel about her. Surely, she felt the same way? I mean, she did kiss me. I slowly walked up the stairs to my room and saw Booboo's door was still open I looked in and saw he was texting frantically. I peeked my head in.

"Hey, are you sure you're good? You don't need water or anything?" I asked.

Booboo looked up in shock and gave a wobbly smile.

"Nah, I'm good. Thanks, though. Sleep well, Brig," he said.

I hummed and walked towards my room. As I passed Y/N's room I wondered if I could walk in and we'd sleep in the same bed as earlier. I raised my fist against the door, but I heard the frantic whisper of Y/N, no doubt talking to Y/B/F.

"You don't fucking understand. I can't believe I- yeah... No, my room door is closed... I'm literally whispering to you right now... no they won't hear, Y/B/F, believe me... I just regret it is all,"

I leaned against the doorframe and softly banged my head against the cold wood. Does she regret me? Kissing me? What the hell is going on? I mean, from what I've gathered Y/N was always straight. Was I just her dumb experiment?

I walked down the hallway to my bedroom and shut off the lights and climbed into the soft bed and surrounded myself with the all-too-big duvet. Silent tears fell down my face and I wiped at them frantically.

I stared at the dark ceiling and took slow deep breaths. I heard footsteps approaching my door and I quickly turned to my side facing away from my door to feign sleep. The door creaked open and for a while there was silence.

"Brig?"

It was Y/N. It took me every fibre of my being to not turn around to look at her face. Her perfect face. Her perfect eyes. Her perfect lips. I heard her sigh, and slowly approach my bed.

"I'm so sorry, Brig," she said.

She leaned over and kissed my temple. She stroked my bangs away from my forehead and I heard her sniffling. Was she crying?

"You don't deserve me. I'm so sorry,"

And with that she got up and left, closing the door behind her. I turned back onto my back and stared at the ceiling again.

What the fuck was that?