Toerys And The Rock Gets Married...but then...

a few years later the rock and toerys decided to get married and forgot about mr clean, but the thing they didn't know is that mr clean was acting dead. Toerys and the rock get a new home together, a baby and a lovely life but they never knew what was gonna happen...

Mr cleans pov:
I'm back from the grave/ashes, when I noticed that toerys and the rock was dating... I couldn't believe it! I had to get revenge so I went to Mia's house and knocked on the door and asked to go inside so we could talk. Mia said sure and SCARRRR was there too! I was blushing so much like a kawaii princess... they were so hot and I decided to date Mia in my mr clean form and date SCARRR in my gravel form. I would be unstoppable having too girls on my side who literally love making fun of Heidi especially scarlet she loves making fun of Heidi, today at the litter picking area I saw Heidi and scarlet shoving eachother, scarlet was so hot there or should I say SCARR. Well I guess we will find out soon.

SCARRR's pov:
ok so I had the worst day of my life! first we did tests and then did litter picking, it was fun at first but then got boring. ESPECIALLY WHEN HEIDI AND SKYE WAS LIKE "I'm gonna get the most trash" girl no you wont, but anyway let me get to the point sorry. Ok so mr clean went to mias house when I was at mias house and said "so I will date mia in my mr clean form and scarlet in my gravel form" and we only accepted to get pay back. Well hopefully Mia only did to get payback..

Mia's pov:
OMGG I had the worst thing of my life especially because we had tests and had to do litter picking, which was the WORSTTTTTTT, but anyway should I get to the point or tell you what happened? I guess I will tell you what happened with Heidi and Skye. Alr so Heidi was so ANNOYING. scarlet was tryna put the trash into the bin thingy and then Heidi stole the trash like seriously? It's not a race. But anyway mr clean came to MY house when scarlet was round and said "I will date mia in my mr clean form and scarlet in my gravel form" I OFCC said yes since I really wanna date mr clean's ashes- I mean mr clean.

part 7 soon.