Mr clean gets revenge... (part 3)

hello, as you know this is scarlet, well. Scar, I am back lol enjoy my story???

"OMG, WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE GRAVE AND SCARLET, MIA AND TOERYS? "
everyone looked at him with a blank stare not saying a single word....

Everyone got up and explained to eachother. Me and Mia stood silent whilst toerys, Smoliver and grave gave explanations. Once they were all done they asked me and Mia to give a explanation on why we were so close to grave and toerys, we were silent as they kept on asking. We got annoyed so we told them that it was all graves and toery's fault. Not ours. Grave and toerys stared at us looking like we did something wrong which..we didn't. But smoliver got mad and whispered to toerys, "stay away from Mia." Toerys didnt say a word knowing that he would speak to mia anyway not knowing what's going to happen next.

Mr clean still wanted to get revenge so he pulled out some ashes filled with power guns (toys) and shot and toerys and smoliver. They look down watching the ashes hit their chest as they look up in despair knowing they can't do anything....

Mia and me was about to leave until grave said "Wait, you need to help me." We agreed since we wanted to see the drama that was about to erupt, mr clean (grave) gave us water guns.. but filled with ashes instead of water. How weird was that? Me and Mia looked at eachother giggling our grippers off when suddenly smoliver and toerys pulled out a power gun, looking the exact same as mr cleans...mr clean was shocked.. theirs was bigger... then me and Mia pulled out a grenade whilst mr clean stares at us in shock and smoliver and toerys  watch me and Mia throw the 'sticky..' grenade at them sticking to their chest hairs.. I mean. Their chest. Me and Mia laughed and realised that it was ashes inside.. mr cleans 'fake' ashes....

You wanna know what happens next? Posting tomorrow...