The 'death' of smoliver and toerys part 2

In the hospital me, mia and grave sat down waiting for the nurse to come outside and tell us bad news.. I mean good news heh. Grave was probably the only one waiting for the good news, me and mia didn't care about them since they are really annoying and a bit shouty.

When the nurse finally came outside, (we waited for 3 hours.) she told us some news, was it bad news? Or good news?
It was ....good news sadly. We didn't want them to survive only grave did which is reasonable they're his best friends.. maybe more ANYWAY, we didn't tell them who did this we just said "We found them on the ground" like we had no clue what happened. Me and Mia thought grave was gonna blow out cover so we go to jail when actually he technically set us up even tho we were carrying grenades with us.

Grave asked if  WE could see them. Why would I wanna check up on them??? They are the worst people ever shouting at everybody ruining peoples lives that are probably already ruined. Thankfully smoliver nor toerys told who killed them since they were the victims, ngl I thought suspects and the police would get involved but I guess not, is that only in movies? No but.. I don't know whatever. The nurse left, I eyed the door and looked around to see if anybody was here, I whispered to smoliver "Thanks for not blowing our cover.. and even if you did, grave would get sent to jail to." Smoliver giggled his grippers off a bit whilst toerys was still asleep and grave was giggling his grippers off too.

Why did they steal our giggling?