(I'M BACK!!!) Mr Clean And The Rock Fights...

uhm so I never thought I would be doing this but yk I thought it was funny reading everything lol
LETS STARTTTTTTT

The rock sees mr clean standing in a dark shadowy place and mia behind a pot. The rock was blushing and was shocked to see mr clean and mia, the two people he loved... and still loves till this day. The rock turned into smoliver and mia was shocked, VERY SHOCKED... she hated smoliver very much because of his actions and...himself. Mr clean turned into gravel and mia stood in a corner shocked, mr clean and the rock  /gravel&smoliver' they both passed out and I came in the room with a not surprised face, like this one.

 Mr clean turned into gravel and mia stood in a corner shocked, mr clean and the rock  /gravel&smoliver' they both passed out and I came in the room with a not surprised face, like this one

(SORRY 😭😭) gravel suddenly woke up and saw me and then smoliver suddenly woke up and saw mia. They were blushing like kawaii things...(I AINT LIKE MYSELF I'M SORRY ITS LIKE 2AM ALSO I GREW UP OUT OF THAT STAGE) suddenly....toerys walked in shocked and spilt his head off of his head so he had hair on the sides!!!!! He saw that gravel and me were VERY CLOSE (ain't my fault it's gravels ok🥰)and also saw mia and smoliver really really very very very close 😳😳😳😳 smoliver said....

stay tuned for no part 9 or smth LOL

btw mr clean gets revenge part 2 is coming...
I think lol
I think this is part 2 actually nvm