More Drama..?

A Few Months Later....

The rock says: "Hey guys...I have some news to tell y'all.." Mia and Scarlet's smiles faded hoping its nothing bad since of the story between them..They reply saying "What is it?" The rock continues and says: "Well...I found out that...Mr clean cheated on me with..Toerys...! Mia and Scarlet's mouths and eyes open wide clearly shocked, Mia says "Well, how do you know that Mr clean act cheated on you?" Scarlet replies to mia saying "She has a point icl." The rock replies with "I found them at the local milk store..making out" He's says as he starts bursting into tears. Scarlet says "Oh..." Mr clean and toerys walk into the room and the rock notices and runs off to the bathroom as mr clean notices straight away and runs up to the door hoping he would open it. Mr clean says "Baby bird..are you okay..?" The rock shouts at him saying "NO YOU FAT FUCK!" Mr clean bursts into tears as the rocks shouts at him and backs away from the door and toerys goes up to him comforting him. Mia and scarlet nearly burst out laughing because they thought it was a joke until the rock screen shares on his phone to the tv by accident and everyone notices the tv being on and sees Mr clean and toerys making out behind the milk store and even more pictures of them kissing...They all get so suprised and toerys and mr clean smile awkwardly saying that's fake but mia and scarlet really don't believe it since pawel and borys (Mr clean And Toerys) lie so much all the time..*Mr clean and toerys talk in Polish thinking we wouldn't understand and they said...: (In Polish: Jak oni tak szybko na to wpadli?!) (In English: How did they figure out that fast?!) Mr clean whispers to toerys "idk..." The rock comes out of the bathroom and punches mr clean in the gut before he starts bleeding out his stomach since the rock had spikes on his gloves that poked into Mr clean's stomach and toerys picks him up bridal style and carries him to the hospital and begins running for his boyfriends life...

What's next..?

A LITTLE NOTE TO THE READERS:
Hello guys, I have missed you so much and missed making stories since I love writing a lot and wanted to come back to this!
I hope you guys are doing okay and I hope if your not okay this makes you happy since I like making people smile and be happy when their down since I know when I'm sad and down I would want someone to cheer me up and by that I do my favourite things! So, if this doesn't make you happy do your favourite things, :)
- From the creator herself.