11. Bathtub

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 7

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 7. the bathtub. ▬▬▬▬▬▬
꒰ ✎ ꒱ؘ STARGIRL, a stranger things fanfiction

"Dustin! Dustin come in!" Franny tells the walkie and tries to reach Dustin as they ride their bikes. "Code red Dustin do you copy!"

Franny looks up and continues riding her bike as she waits for Dustin to copy. "Yeah! I copy!" Dustin replies from the Walkie. "We're in trouble. Those cable guys Lucas and I saw earlier. They work for the Lab. We think they're going for El." Lucas replies from his Walkie.

"Tell Mike and El. Hurry!" Franny declared as the two rushed. "Son of a bitch...!" Lucas yelled in fear.  "Lucas if you can hear us, slow down. We can't understand you." Mike called from the Walkie.

"Yes, we copy! Do you?" Lucas replied. "They know about Eleven!" Lucas and Franny biked faster. "Get out of there! They know about El!" Franny added from her Walkie.

"The bad men are coming! All of them!" Lucas and Franny pedal hard down the road. "Do you hear us? The bad men are coming!" Lucas looked back to see if they were following them.

"The bad men are coming!" Franny and Lucas were finally in range where Mike and the others can hear them.

A few moments later Lucas tries to contact them again. "Dustin. Dustin, do you copy?" Lucas asked. "Yeah, Lucas, they're on us." Dustin blurted out.

"Where are you, Dustin?" Franny gulped as she chimed in. "Cornwallis." "Meet us at Elm and Cherry." Lucas yelped frightened.

"Copy. Elm and Cherry!"

"There they are!" Franny announced, the two slowly stop their pedaling and meet with Dustin, Mike, and El.

"Guys! Whee are they?" Mike asked. Lucas stammers, "I don't know. Franny thinks you guys lost them." Franny turns back.

"I don't think you guys did. Shit!" Franny pedaled away from the four as they followed her behind. They pedal hard as the vans follow behind them.

Suddenly, another van on the road turns on the street heading for them. They screamed in fear as they all thought they were going to die.

Eleven gave the truck an intense gaze on the van in front of them. The van is ripped from the ground and flung into the air. They rode their bikes while looking up with an awestruck look. The van crashes in front of the other vans.

"Holy shit." They exchange disbelieving looks as they ride away.

𓆩♡𓆪

They ride into a junkyard with trashy cars. Franny watches as Mike and El get off their bikes as the others try to catch up. Franny saw how worried Mike looked at El. The three catch up to Mike and El. Franny got off her bike and rushed to help Mike with El.