Chapter 34

Date: Saturday, April 9th

Sophia just put on her dress and walked into Luke's room where Sierra was going to do her hair and make-up.

"Oh my gosh Sophia your dress is so cute," Sierra gushed.

"Thank you. Crystal helped me pick it out when I was at her and Mikey's house last weekend," Sophia said.

"You two have an amazing taste. Now, how would you like me to do your hair?" Sierra asked.

"Can you just make it curly?" Sophia asked.

"Yes Ma'am I can," Sierra said smiling.

—————————

Luke and Michael were watching General Hospital. Yes, they are like 60-year-old women.

"I can't believe this Nina woman hijacked 9 months of Sonny's life by making people think he was dead," Luke said looking at Michael.

"I'm surprised Carly hasn't killed her yet," Michael said.

"Oh, she's about to do something. Carly is known to put people in their place when they deserve it," Luke said.

Michael was about to say something but the doorbell rang.

Luke walked over to the door and opened it.

"Hello Conner," Luke said.

"Hi, Sir...I mean Mr. Hemmings," Conner said nervously.

Michael had to hold in his laughter but a chuckle came out and Luke looked over at Michael and shook his head. He then looked back at Conner.

"Conner, you don't have to call me sir or Mr it makes me feel old and like a father which I am not. You can just call me Luke," Luke said and opened the door wider for Conner to walk in.

Conner walked in and Luke shut the door.

"Ok Luke. I actually...um have a question I need to ask you but I don't want Sophia to hear," Conner said with a shaky voice.

"Ok well she is upstairs with Sierra so we can just go into the kitchen," Luke said.

Conner started walking towards the kitchen. Michael and Luke looked at each other.

Michael started making kissy faces at Luke indicating that he thought Conner was going to ask him permission to be Sophia's girlfriend.

Luke just pushed his hand into Michael's face, laughed a little, and then walked into the kitchen where Conner was waiting.

—————————

Luke, Conner, and Michael were just sitting on the couch scrolling through their phones.

"Gentleman please put your attention to the stairs where the gorgeous Sophia Hemmings is about to walk down," Sierra said from behind the guys.

All three of them stood up and turned to look at the stairs. Sophia walked down the stairs. Luke was the first to say something.

"Wow, my little sister isn't...well so little anymore. You look so pretty," Luke said smiling at her.

"Thank you, Luke," Sophia said smiling at him.

"You don't look like that 4-year-old that I first met. You are so grown up but you are still so adorable," Michael said.

"Thank you, Mikey," Sophia said smiling at him.

"Soph, you are absolutely stunning," Conner said.

Sophia blushed at Connors comment.

"Thank you Conner," Sophia said.