four

a/n- this chapter is hectic, sorry in advance. But if you like that, then you're very much welcome, enjoy.

-

The next few days where quiet, Hope spent a lot of time with her father, watching movies, going through every picture album that was left in the garage, and making lunch for the whole house & painting the last bit of the outside fences, which took longer than expected after Michael couldn't help but flick paint on Hope at any given chance.

Today was a big day, the first party of the summer, which was a big deal for the teens of Warlington. No matter who hosted, everyone was there.

Hope spent the day at the Maximoff's, Wanda's been fussing about her outfit all day. Trying every single thing she had in her closet and asking Hope for her opinion. This was nothing new though, Wanda took big pride in her style although Hope thinks Wanda looks good in absolutely anything.

"I like the red one. Red suites you a lot" Hope says. She's sat on the edge of the bed while Wanda's stood in front of the mirror. Clothes and hangers are scattered everywhere.

"I think your right, Red it is" Wanda takes a few turns, scanning the dress just to be sure.

Hope settled on a pair of denim mom jeans and a strapless corset type top, she can only pray she won't sweat her tit's off during the party.

"My mom will give us a ride, we'll just need to find one to get home"

"Shouldn't be hard to get one" Hope reaches for her perfume as puts a few pumps on. She takes her time with her makeup, she hasn't put a full face on for a while but it was definitely worth it, she looked good. Wanda mainly took care of the eyeshadow since it wasn't something Hope could quite hack.

"Is your brother coming?" She asks.

"Yeah he's getting a ride with his buddies, no idea who though" Wanda explains as she does some final touches on her face.

"God, I feel awful about the other night"

"Don't. It's fine, seriously. Pietro's been the biggest man Hoe all year, he'll get over it. Plus, I'm not having him take you from me for another year in a row"

"Your right" she sighs in relief, but she can't help but feel guilty.

-
As they pull outside Wyatt's house Hope thanks Wanda's mom for the ride and the pair jump out. The place is already packed, the concrete floors vibrate from the loud music inside and teenagers are scattered around the property.

"Fuck sake, why" Hope cries as her eyes land on Steve's car parked in the driveway.

"What's wrong?"

"Steve's car" she gestures towards the black car. "That means barnes is here too"

"Don't worry, you'll be too drunk to acknowledge his existence in an hour, watch" Wanda grabs Hope by the wrist and pulls her into the house.

"Hey guys" Peters says as he's leaned against the kitchen island holding two solo cups.

"Hey Pete, where's Mj?" Wanda asks as she reaches for two cups for her and hope.

"Bathroom"

Wanda hands Hope a cup as she takes a big swig. The contents burned her throat as she pulled a sour face. "What the fuck is this?"

Wanda shrugs her shoulders and takes a massive gulp like it's fucking juice.

Mj finally gets back and the four stay by the island for a while drinking and Hopes really regretting not eating anything before they came out. She downs another drink in hopes of getting rid of the fatigue, not realizing how quickly she's getting herself drunk.