seven

Warnings- smut, it's here!! Fingering, that's about it.

-

Warlington fair, the biggest event the small town hosts all year. For the whole weekend.

Hope and her father attend every year, it's an annual tradition for the pair. He's taken hope every single year since she could walk. Even though Michael hated rides, he'd suck it up for hopes sake, so she'd never have to go on any of the rides alone.

They'd stop off at their favorite burger place just outside of town, then drive straight over to the fair. Of course, this year was slightly different since Sarah and Steve would be tagging along.

Michael must've asked like 100 times if she minded them tagging along, she said no. Which was true, she really didn't mind. They're a family now. If anything she's more shocked a 21 year old man agreed to join them.

"That might actually be the best burger I have ever had" Steve says as he leaned back into his chair. Everyone is stuffed, so stuffed in fact hope is starting to worry going on any rides will not end pleasantly.

"Yup, me and Hope's favorite place to eat, ain't that right?" He says as he playfully rouges Hope with his elbow. "Yup"

"I've got to be honest, I'm not a fan of rides, I think I'm gonna have to be the bag holder" Sarah chuckles. "Cmon mom, one. Just one" Steve playfully begs.

"Maybe the tea cups"

Michael pays the bill as the group leave the building and head back to the car. Sarah and Michael are way in front, holding hands. Giggling. It's like watching two teenagers in love, they really do look in love.

"How long do ya think it'll take for your dad to pop the question?" Steve whispers.

"Steve, gross. They're too old to get married"

"That look like two people concerned about that right now?" He asks.

The answer is no. No they really didn't

"Noticed buck's taken a liking towards you" he speaks up. The comment makes hopes cheeks go hot.

"Uh no, gross. more like mortal enemies"

"Fine line between love and hate hope, you know that?" The comment was meant to be a joke, but it made sense. Of corse it did. They almost kissed in her garden the other day.

"You're absolutely hilarious, Steve Rodgers" she chuckles. "I'm serious. I'd hate to see you get hurt. You're my lil sister, you know"

"Does this look like the face of someone who is stupid enough to get heartbroken by James barnes?" She asks as she points to herself.

"You really want me to answer that?"

She playfully smacks him on the arm. "You've just lost major big brother points".

They hop into the car and begin the very short journey to the fair. She shoots Wanda a text, letting her know she was on her way. Wanda had brought Yelena with her this year, Hope was rather excited to meet her, sober. But she can't imagine Pietro tagging along with them, and she knew he wouldn't miss out.

Once they arrived, Michael and Sarah found a small bar area so Steve and Hope decided to scatter and find their friends. She couldn't get a hold of wanda, which was very typical of her when she was on a date, but she definitely didn't want to intrude.

"Hey Hope" the familiar voice brings overwhelming joy to hope through the busy crowd.

"Pietro, Hi. Have you seen your sister?" She asks. It's noisy, she can just about hear the words coming from her own mouth.