eight

A/n - I feel like this chapter is a lot of dialogue, I think it's about time we brake the ice between these two love birds
More author notes at the end!

1

Hopes spread across her bed, it's 12am. She can't sleep.

Her room feels like a sauna, she can hardly breath being crammed in the place. Maybe it's that, or maybe she's just reminiscing on the night she's had.

The moment her and Bucky shared, how good he made her feel. God, she hates herself for it, she really does, but there's no denying there was something between the pair.

(1 text from unknown number)

Hope furrows her brows, strange she thinks. Her curiosity peaks as she grabs her phone to read the message.

unknown: u up?

God, that's never a good message to get at 12am.

Who is this?

Unknown: it's Bucky

And how did you get my number, Bucky?

Bucky: if I don't you, I'd have to kill you.

Hey! Less of the bundy shit at 12am

Bucky: sorry sweetheart, fancy a drive?

I'll think about it.

Bucky: I'm already outside.

She furrows her brows, that's weird, right? Definitely not normal behavior.

And I'm Beyoncé, goodnight James.

Bucky: I'm serious. Please, I want to see you.

She can't sneak from the front door, Michael a light sleeper, he'll hear the creaky door. She throws on a pair of leggings and a crop top before sliding her window open. Carefully she places her left foot on the pool house roof, it's noisy, and doesn't feel steady, but she attempts to put her other foot on the roof. Suddenly, her feet fall beneath her, she grabs the closest thing to her, the bottom of the window.

It saves her fall, but she knows she's fucked it when she hears the clash of the window closing as the clamp clips into place.

Fuck, how's she gonna get back in?

She jumps down from the pool house, scraping her leg in the process, but that's the least of her concerns.

She approaches the back gate slowly, doing her best not to activate the sensor lights which would most definitely wake her father and Sarah up.

Bucky's mercades amg gt is parked just a little up from the house, thankfully. He's sat in the drivers seat, scrolling through his phone.

Hope hops into the car as he shoots her a sweet grin. "Is there a reason you summoned me at this hour?" She asks, sarcastically.

"Maybe I just wanted to see ya, now would that be such a crime Sugar?" He asks as he starts up the car. "Where are we going?"

"Away from your house, first of all. Before Steve kicks my ass"