ᥫ᭡𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1

No one's POV

In a sunny and bright morning in a modern specific house you could hear a squealing and giggles of a mother and daughter. It shows how both mother and daughter are happy with the presence and accompany of each other, but the thing is, are they contented enough with just 2 of them or there are still a missing piece in their lives that could complete them.

Kim Taehyung is single parent and is trying his very best for the sake of his one and only daughter. He's a very loving and caring mother. His self is not his priority, but his daughter, he's willing to do anything just to provide the needs and goods of his daughter. She's the only one that Taehyung's have. And he values and prioritize his daughter the most.

While Kim A-yeong is also a very sweet and loving daughter, she understands anything and everything at a very young age, in short she's a smart girl. Yes, she's happy and grateful to have her mother by her side, she do love her mother so much and she's an obedient and kind kid, but of course she's still longing for a love of a father figure. She envy kids who have their father by their side, playing with them and anything that a father do to his child. Yes she have her mother that gives all the love and support in her, but it's still hits different having a father figure, having both parents in your side. She wants a happy and complete family.

Taehyung's POV

"Mommyyyy stoppp hahaha it tickles", said A-yeong. "Okay baby, let's go now get up, we have to eat you still have a class and mommy's going to apply in a job, now get up Yeongii" I said to my daughter. "Okay mommy, let's go" my daughter response.

We're now here at the kitchen, I'm cooking for mine and A-yeong's breakfast. I cooked pancakes and egg rolls and a milk for her and coffee for me, because that's A-yeong and mines favorite food in breakfast.

"A-yeong-ah here, baby eat a lot, m-kay? " I said to my daughter. "Yes mommy, A-yeong's gonna eat a lot to grow fast" my daughter responded. "Good, but don't grow so fast my baby, mommy's still wanna baby you. But you should still eat a lot" I told my daughter, she giggles "mommy, I will still be your baby even if I grow", I hummed.

We finished anything that we have to finish, we took a bath dressed up and get ready to go. I drove to A-yeong's school. It's silent the whole ride, not a awkward silent but a comfortable one, we get used to it. "We're now here baby, come on" I told my daughter, she obeyed. "Okay baby, behave for me okay?, always listen to your teacher. Be a good girl" I said to A-yeong. "Yes mommy, A-yeong's gonna be a good girl!!" my daughter said. "okay give mommy now a good bye kiss" she peck my both cheeks and I peck her forehead and lips. "Bye bye mommy, good luck in applying on work, I love you" My A-yeong said. "Yes, bye baby, fighting and I love you very much". We do our handshake, yes we have our own handshake. It's a habit of ours.

I drove now with my resume to the building I am applying. I have to work very hard for my A-yeong she only have me. My family disowned me because I get pregnant, they gave me choices whether to abort the baby and handle our company in the future or leave with my baby and never come back there. And now, for me I did the right choice, I chose my baby. I am very happy and thankful having her in my life. I will do anything for her.

About her father, well he's a coward. He's my boyfriend back then, We lived in for 2 years and we've been together in 5 years, and I trusted him with all my heart, when we did the nasty, we didn't used protection so it comes out I'm pregnant and I am very happy that day to tell him and surprise him but it comes out I am the one who got surprised. When I am walking in the hallway of our apartment, I heard some moaning and groaning from our shared bedroom and when I opened the door, the sight breaks me so hard into pieces. Him with a girl they are both naked, making out and fucking. He tried to explain everything but what's the point? Cheating is cheating, there's is no acceptable and necessary reason to cheat on a person.