ᥫ᭡𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9

No one's POV

Jungkook successfully saved Taehyung and A-yeong from his ruthless father. At first Taehyung felt so hopeless because he thought that no one's going to help him but because of knowledge that Jungkook have and from the bright idea of making the Resignation letter as message of seeking help, Jungkook made it. He saved Taehyung and A-yeong.

Taehyung's POV

Every went well. We go back to the things that we used to do. A-yeong still goes to school and I thank Jungkook a lot. He saved me and my princess from my father. I don't know if he's still my father after what happened.

I am now working on the company of Jeon. As his secretary.

Oh Mr. Jeon called me. I have to go to him.

No one's POV

Taehyung went to Jungkook's office. He doesn't know why but of course he's his assistant so it's common that his boss needs him maybe because of work or other matter.

"Yes Mr. Jeon? You need me?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook looked up from his desk, his expression unreadable. "Taehyung, please close the door," he said, his tone calm but carrying an undercurrent of something Taehyung couldn't quite place.

Taehyung did as he was told, feeling a slight tension build in the air. He took a seat across from Jungkook, waiting for him to speak.

Jungkook took a deep breath. "Taehyung, I wanted to talk to you about what happened with your father. I know it’s been a difficult time for you and A-yeong."

Taehyung nodded, his heart pounding. "Yes, it has. But thanks to you, we’re safe now."

Jungkook gave a small smile. "I’m glad I could help. But there’s something else I need to discuss with you."

Taehyung's mind raced. What could it be? Did he do something wrong at work?

"Since you've been working here, you’ve been doing an exceptional job," Jungkook continued. "You’ve shown dedication, skill, and resilience. I appreciate that more than you know."

"Thank you, Mr. Jeon," Taehyung said, feeling a bit of relief. "I’m just grateful for the opportunity."

Jungkook leaned forward, his gaze intense. "Actually, there's something more personal I need to tell you."

Taehyung's curiosity was piqued. He remained silent, waiting for Jungkook to continue.

Jungkook took a deep breath. "Taehyung, during the time we spent working together and going through the ordeal with your father, I’ve come to realize something important." He paused, as if gathering his thoughts. "I’ve developed feelings for you. Romantic feelings."

Taehyung's eyes widened in shock. "You... you have?"

Jungkook nodded, his expression sincere. "I know this might be surprising, and I understand if you need time to process it. But I couldn’t keep it to myself any longer. I care about you deeply, Taehyung. Not just as a colleague or a friend, but as someone I want to be with."

Taehyung was silent, his heart racing. He had never expected this. The man who had saved him and A-yeong, who had become his anchor in a storm, was now confessing his love.

"Jungkook," Taehyung began, his voice trembling slightly. "I... I don’t know what to say. This is all so sudden."

Jungkook stood up and walked around the desk, coming to stand in front of Taehyung. "You don’t have to say anything right now. I just needed you to know how I feel. Whatever your response, it won’t change the fact that I’m here for you and A-yeong."

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook, seeing the earnestness in his eyes. He felt a warmth spreading through his chest, a sense of hope he hadn’t felt in a long time. "I appreciate your honesty, Jungkook. And... I need time to think about this. But I can’t deny that I feel something too."

Jungkook smiled, a look of relief washing over his face. "That’s all I ask, Taehyung. Take all the time you need."

As Taehyung left Jungkook's office, his mind was a whirlwind of thoughts and emotions. This unexpected confession had opened a door he hadn’t even known was there. And as he walked back to his desk, he couldn’t help but wonder what the future might hold, now that Jungkook's feelings were out in the open.

✎🦋 heyow lovelies