ᥫ᭡𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4

No one's POV

It's now Sunday, and it's time for Taehyung, A-yeong and the Hyungs to hang out and bond.

"Mommy, mommy, hurry up I wanna see Tita Jin and Tita Jimin already!!" A-yeong squeal making her mother giggles at her cuteness.

"Yes A-yeong-ah wait up, lemme just finish this. I know hyungs are excited to see you too." Taehyung replied to her daughter.

They finished everything and now they are heading to the park where the hyungs are waiting. Taehyung drove the car and minutes later they arrived.

"Tita Jiminnn, Tita Jinnnn!!" A-yeong squeal and run to the both males, Jin and Jimin.

"Our babyyyy, we missed you" Jin and Jimin replied in unison and hugged the little one. "Hey hyungs" Taehyung interact with the Jin and Jimin. "Oh our dearest Taetae" Jin said.

"Hey hyungs how have you both been" Taehyung asked his hyungs. When they are seated in the near bench in the park, then Jimin answered "We're fine Taetae, how about you?".

"Mommy and Tita's, can I play in the playground?" A-yeong asked the 3. "Sure baby Yeongii but careful, okay? Don't run" Taehyung said to her daughter. "Yes mommy" A-yeong assured ang obeys her mother.

"Well look who's working on the most hot CEO and richest company at all town or even worldwide" Taehyung announced, Jimin and Jin choked in their own salivas. "Don't fucking tell us it's you?" Jimin asked in disbelief. "Yes you hear it right? The one and only, Kim Taehyung" Taehyung bragged.

"OMG I'LL FUCKING SHIP YOU BOTH, YOU BOTH WILL BE FIT WITH EACH OTHER AND FOR SURE WILL LOOK SO FUCKING GOOD WITH EACH OTHER AND THEN OH MY GOSH ALL OF US WILL HAVE PARTNERS THAT ARE CEO THIS IS SO FUCKING EXCITING!!!" Jin the oldest of the 3 squeal. Both Jimin and Taehyung just look at him an amused look.

"Hyung can you please calm your ass down, anyways Taehyung are you for real? Or your just playing around with us and fooling us" Jimin asked. Jin calmed down and listening to the both. "Yes Jimin hyung it's for real, I don't have a time to play around" Taehyung confirmed.

"BITCH YOU'RE LITERALLY WILL WORK IN THE MOST COLD-HEARTED CEO IN THE WHOLE COUNTRY BUT I KNOW FOR FUCKING SURE THAT WHAT JIN HYUNG SAID IS FUCKING TRUE BECAUSE I FUCKING KNOW AND PREDICTED THAT YOU AND THE JEON WILL HAVE A FUCKING HAPPY ENDING IN THE END" Jimin burst out making both boys flinched.

"Jimin calm down my child, HAHAHAHA kidding" Jin said suddenly remembered certain someone by his line.
"Hyungs holy moly, you both never change HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Taehyung laugh so hard.

"Wait wait how come or how'd you meet The JJK?, Did you applied in his company or what.?" Jimin asked out of curiosity. "Well about that he kinda saw me crying in the middle of the bridge in The Han River well h-he kinda comforted me and he offered me to be his personal secretary" Taehyung admits and suddenly looks down.

"WHAT THE HECK FOR REAL?" Jimin yelled. "THE KNOWN STONE-COLD AND IGNORANT CEO COMFORTED YOU AND OFFERED A JOB?" Jin yelled-asked to Taehyung.

"Can you both please calm down?, and yes it's true all I said was true" Taehyung confirmed. "HOLY MOLY YOU'RE VERY LUCKY, GOSH" Jin and Jimin shouts in unison.

"Okay as what you've mentioned earlier you cried, right? You know Taebaby you can always seek for help from us, me and Jiminie have open arms for you whenever you feel like you're at your drowning state" Jin asked and stated with a worried look in Taehyung, Jimin just nodded as a sign of agreement on what Jin was saying.

Both Jin and Jimin are worried at the thought of their youngest struggling alone and fighting his silent battles.

"You always have us Taetae, we are willing to help you because we aren't friends for nothing, and we treat each other as family so don't you ever hesitate to ask help, you can cope up with your problems by sharing" Jimin also advised the fragile and vulnerable boy.

Taehyung let out a soft sigh before talking, "Hyungs look I'm fine now, I'm not over thinking that much anymore. I focused now in me and my baby's future so nothing to worry about I understand your worries and I appreciate you both for that, but today was supposed to be a happy day, right? Let's aim that goal for today" Taehyung replied. Both Jimin and Jin just nodded their heads while looking at their Taetae.

Taehyung understand his hyungs point that's why he's grateful having them in his and A-yeong's life they helped Taehyung out when he's about to give up that's why he love these 2 so much and threat them as his brothers.

"Anyways bitch you should get ready yourself, you have to look pretty and mesmerizing, well you already look like that but be more prepared like super duper ultra mega ready" Jin said to Taehyung.

"I am ready hyung, but I have to focus and work hard for my baby" Taehyung said referring to his daughter.

"We know Tae, we know" Jin said. "Good luck our Tae bear" Jimin hugged Tae. "Thank you hyungs" Tae replied.

But the truth is Jin and Jimin are happy for Jungkook. They know Jungkook very much, heck they even live in the same mansion because of some Mafia business and their partners are into it. But knowing Jungkook, he cares for no one, and knowing that he offered and comforted Taehyung, it made them shocked but eventually happy for the new attitude that Jungkook unlocked just for Taehyung. They both shipped Taehyung and Jungkook starting from now.

The whole day, they just bond with each other. Enjoying the presence and accompany of each other. They talked here in there, laughter and giggles here and there and everywhere. Just enjoying the moment.

ᯓON THE OTHER SIDE

⚠𝙏𝙒: 𝘔𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨,
𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥, 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦.

Meanwhile in the other side of Jungkook's underground business. They are now in the basement of their Mafia house. And they succeed in taking KyungJu back, now he's tied up in a rope and sitting in a chair.

"Come on KyungJu, where did you put our drugs that you fucking stole from us." Jungkook asked KyungJu with full hatred towards the boy's existence is visible in the feared Mafia's eyes,

"Why would I fucking tell you" KyungJu replied but deep inside he's really afraid and he feared Jungkook. KyungJu is one of their friends and belong in the gang back the when their mafia journey just started so as the Jeon Mafia grow, KyungJu also grow his jealousy towards the Jeon and he started to stole drugs, did betrayed Jungkook in a lot of aspects but the worst one is he's the one that Jungkook's ex-girlfriend cheated with, he even fucked Jungkook's ex-girlfriend in front of Jungkook. Worst right?.

"oh look at that brave fucker, If you won't tell me then alright I still have lots of things to do and take note still have a lot of drugs but you ahh what's even the sense of your life. Fucking fine if you don't wanna tell. All I want is you dead. " Jungkook said with venom as he started to slice KyungJu's arms with chain saw.

"AHHHHHHH ARGHHHHHH" KyungJu shouts out of pain as his blood drips from his arms made by Jungkook who did it with no hesitation and guilt because after all he really wants to get rid with his most hate rival.

"Say bye bye now our dearest fucking asshole ex-friend KyungJu" Jungkook said as he smirk and started to cut KyungJu's neck. KyungJu's dead. Easy as that for Jungkook.

"Chop chop his body and feed to the dogs" Jungkook command to his gang. And the boys agreed well that's their goal main goal to torture and kill KyungJu. Now it's done. Finished.

✎🦋: After a while I finally got to published the 4th chapter. Hope you'll like it lovelies. Mwa!! ♡