ᥫ᭡𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5

No one's POV

The sound of Taehyung's alarm rings and eco in his whole room. The sun that comes from the window hits his angelic face.

"What a morning, wake up Taehyungir it's your first day in work" he giggles because he's excited to  start his new job.

He heads to his daughter's room "A-yeong-ah wakie wakie now time to get up baby" Taehyung said a he shakes his daughter a little to wake her up.

"Baby A-yeong's up mommy, goooomornie" A-yeong greeted her mother. "Good morning too baby, get up now" Taehyung said as he peck his daughter's forehead.

They started doing their morning routine and as usual Taehyung take A-yeong in her school. He kissed his daughter's each features and they do their handshake and bid good bye to each other.

Taehyung  then started the engine and drove towards the company. The Black Jeon company.

When Taehyung arrived, he went to the receptionist and asked where's the office of the CEO. Taehyung then entered the elevator and then after he quickly went to the door of the office CEO. He knocked  and then he heard a "come in" so he slowly twist the door knob and entered.

"Good morning Mr. Jeon" Taehyung said and smiled a little, to be honest he's nervous as fuck and don't know what to do but he wants to impress the young CEO so he acts bold.

"Good morning Mr. Kim" Jungkook the cold hearted CEO greeted back and smile a little for the very first time on his employee, his secretary to be specific.

"So can you give me your resume?, to at least know my secretary more" Jungkook asked Taehyung. And Taehyung quickly obeyed.

"Okay now Mr. Kim you need to act as a first point of contact, dealing with correspondence and phone calls. managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments of mine, as a secretary you should often control access to the manager/executive. booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation. Follow my rules and my commands. Organising events and conferences because that's the Secretary's work, am I clear Mr. Kim?" Jungkook speech and asked the man in front of him.

"Yes Mr. Jeon" Taehyung replied while processing all that Jungkook have said. "Good now you may start your work. That's your office right there, in front of my office. Now you can organize all and get used to this environment" Jungkook said to Taehyung and Taehyung obeyed.

Taehyung entered to his office as Jungkook said. "Well it's not that bad" Taehyung commented as a smile creeps in his mouth. He started to clean it all up and organize it all.

Taehyung and Jungkook started doing their job. When the lunch time comes. Someone knocked on Taehyung's door. 

"Hello my name's Byun Baekhyun, I'm an employee here and I'm here to tour you in the company and maybe grab our lunch if you want to" Baekhyun one of the most trusted employee and member of the mafia gang of Jungkook introduced.

"Hello good noon Mr. Baekhyun and sure thank you Mr." Taehyung replied. "Oh come on stop with the honorifics, we can be friends if you want" Baekhyun said to taehyung while showing his precious smile.

"I would love to Mr. Thank you so much" Taehyung thanked him. "Just call me Baekhyun" Baekhyun again said and Taehyung nodded while smiling at the friendly boy.

They roamed around the company. Baekhyun tour Taehyung in the company for him to be familiarize it. And they ate their lunch and catch up with each other soon they get back into their perspective cubicle/office.

The whole afternoon Jungkook and Taehyung keep glancing at each other while working. Taehyung would blushed and Jungkook would look away after that eye contact of them. 

And well about A-yeong, she ate her lunch in the room where the students usually eat their lunch and just wait for her mother until afternoon, she just played around with some of her friends with the guidance of their teacher.

Moments after and it's already afternoon. Taehyung then leave in there to take A-yeong , but before he bid his goodbye and asked permission from his boss and well Jungkook his slowly, very slowly melting without him even knowing.

Taehyung then went to A-yeong school and they both went back to their home and do their usual routine while Jungkook focus more on his underground business when he get back to his mansion.

But the main thing is the thought of each other never leaves their mind. The features of each other keep replaying and stuck in their mind. They just smiled, feeling happy inside.

✎🦋:Good day/night lovelies always remember to reward yourselves with rest. Take care, mwa!! ♡