ᥫ᭡𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7

No one's POV

Taehyung is getting ready, gathering all he needs and necessities for his job, he's also preparing his daughter's needs for school. While doing so, someone knocked on the door indicating that someone is there.

With curiosity gathering in his mind, he set aside all those thoughts and see who is the one who knocks early in the morning and what are their intention in him.

When he opens the door, his emotions mixed, nervous, excited and curious. His father is standing in front of him without him knowing what is his intention for visiting here in his house.

ᯓTIME SKIP

As the CEO of his own company, Jungkook is busy working in his office table. Reading some emails, confirming and declining.

While the CEO is busy, Taehyung knocked and when he heard 'come in' he let himself in.

Taehyung is nervous, hesitant, and afraid. Lots of thoughts are occupying his mind. Afraid for his decision, scared of what will happen after. Full of uncertainty.

"Yes Taehyung?" Jungkook said to Taehyung who look down on his feet while biting his lips out of nervousness.

"Sir I would like to give you this" Taehyung with doe and begging eyes, told his boss with shaking hands while handing the letter to his boss.

"What is this?" Jeon ask his secretary while opening the letter that Taehyung gave him.

When he opens it, his mind starts running with random thoughts, his hearts don't know how to handle this kind of emotion he's having. It's just like tearing him apart, it hurts and he hates it.

"A resignation letter?" Jeon ask again, still not believing so. "Yes Mr. Jeon" Taehyung confirmed but his mind is disagreeing.

When Jungkook reads the resignation letter, those words  strike him like lightning while being soaked in a water,  it feels electrifying and not in a good way

When Jungkook reads the resignation letter, those words  strike him like lightning while being soaked in a water,  it feels electrifying and not in a good way. Statistic electricity fills his mind with an overwhelming flood of neurons, alert signs flashing red.

"I'll sign it later" Jungkook raises his head, his fist shuts tight, and stares directly into Taehyung's eyes.

Those are the words Taehyung's did not wishes to hear, he can't help but feel torn in his heart when Jungkook said those, he'll sign the resignation letter. Heaviness settled inside and fills Taehyung emotions. He looked down restraining himself from crying.

But his emotions snapped and betrayed him; tears cascading down his cheeks like a meteor shower, visually breathtaking but catastrophic. Using his sweaty palms and delicate fingers, he wipes his face.

The scene is tugging the other's heart, thinking that such a gorgeous face doesn't deserve to house tears of unfathomable sadness.

"Why are you crying?" The CEO asked. "Nothing sir, I just can't believe that I have to leave this company this fast" Taehyung replied still tears flowing down his cheeks.

"After here where are you staying or where are you going to continue your and A-yeong's living?" Jungkook asked the other.

"At my father, my family's place, Mr. Jeon" Taehyung stated but feels the extreme fear inside. Jungkook just nod but not believing the other not knowing why.

"I have to go now sir" Taehyung again said. "It's nice to have worked here, I will forever be thankful of your kindness and will never forget about you" Taehyung stated.

"Thank you for your hardwork Kim, hope you'll be back again here, the Black Jeon Corporation is always open for you if you need a job or something." Jungkook replied to the other.

Everything in a scene of their silent murmurs echoing at the company's room, nothing like a void sound, an abyss region someone doesn't have the fortitude venture into because it horrifies them too much.

Connection and maybe love can also sound like the statistic noise of a patient monitor, a sound of a death.

"I'll get going now sir" Taehyung stated while composing his self. Jungkook just nod staring deeply at the eyes of the other.

After that specific day, Taehyung and his daughter is on a worst situation. Situation that is so terrible that you can feel so hopeless. Situation that made their lives worst, no one is with them that can protect them. It's like a person's phobia, terrifying, scary and poplar. Extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to that kind of situation.

✎🦋 Happy birthday my beloved, enjoy your day our JJK! Ilysm!