vecna's first victim..

You,eddie and chrissy all arrive at Eddie's trailor,he grabs a set of keys from his pocket, they jingle as he finds the one for the front door he apologized for taking a while.When he unlocks the door a cold draft leaks out,he holds the door open for you and chrissy to come in,you both enter,chrissy stood there waiting eddie walked to the kitchen, opening random cupboards and pulling out stuff "h-how long will this take to work?"chrissy stuttered eddie looked up and and back to the cupboards "well it all depends if you snort if,if you do then it wont take long" he replied running into his bedroom chrissy nodded after a minute of waiting you call out"did you find it eddie?" "Eddie??" It was silent the whole time,you and chrissy looked at each other "stay here ill be back.." you muttered tapping her shoulder for comfort.you walk past the kitchen into the hallway it was a little dark but you managed to find his room,you walk in and say "eddie?have you found it, Chrissy's waiting?" You heard plastic and eddie stood up out of the dark "yep lets go to chrissy now" he walked up to you and down the hallway you followed bumping into him as he stopped in the kitchen staring at chrissy."Eddie whats wrong"you question "is she sleeping?" He replied you looked at eddie then chrissy seeing she had her eyes shut and her eyelids twitching. "chrissy..?"eddie muttered jumping forward quickly to wake her up "chrissy?" You said breaking the silence."chrissy wake up now" eddie says walking over to her "chrissy..CHRISSY" you say, you two kept saying her name she wouldn't open her eyes at all suddenly eddie says"chrissy wake up..wake up chrissy..chrissy i dont like this,WAKE UP CHRISSY.."still nothing happened,all of a sudden she started to levitating, eddie falls back knocking into you the lights start flashing you look around and say "uh eddie...the lights"he looks around too,in one big swoosh Chrissy's back was on the roof levitating above everything. Chrissy's bones start to crack first her right arm then her legs finishing with her eyes getting pulled back into her skull, you both scream in horror you both run out to Eddies van, he starts the engine quickly zooming out the front gates it was silence for a while because you both where trying to process what just happened eddie quickly swirved to the side of the road getting his lighter out of his pocket, "eddie..what are you doing?" "Eddie tossed his lighter at the car "all of hawkins will blame me for killing chrissy i didnt do anything" he grabs your hand pulling you into the forest before anyone could see you. Around 5 minutes later you end up at a house eddie ran to the front porch lifting up a pot he swiped and grabbed a key that was sitting there, he quickly undid the door he held it open for you to run in. He locked it and sat down on a little couch"eddie where are we?"you whispered "my friend ricks house" he said frantically he started to pace around the room contemplating life, when you were finally sleepy he went out side to a shed found an old boat "get in.."eddie said looking at the boat you hop in and so does he he pulls the tarp over the boat, both of you lay down staring into each other's eyes figuring out what just happened and how to fix it you both fall asleep. In the morning you woke up to a sound of a car pulling up Eddie also had woken up to a car door shutting he peaks out a little bit to see someone pull open the Shed door he ducks back down looking worried he looks at you and then down seeing a bottle that has been broken... He grabbed his new weapon and gripped it as you hear a voice "why do you have an oar?"someone says concerned "maybe he's under here?" Another man said "just pull of the tarp" "well if your so brave you pull it off.." they stop talking the unknown person poked a last time.Eddie looked at you smiled and said "yolo" then jumped up revealed him self pushing a man to the edge of the shed, holding a sharp edge of a bottle to his neck"EDDIE" a fimiliar voice squealed " you got up knowing whos voice it was "dustin?" You questioned, eddie looked over with anger in his eyes "eddie man its me Remember me dustin..?" He says in a calm voice "this is my freind steve he isnt going to hurt you.." "right steve" steve nodded his head un agreement, it went silent for a second dustin turned his head to see you his eyes widen "y/n!!"
"Steve why dont you drop the oar?"dustin said again steve dropped the oar the clash it had made scared eddie a little making the bottle only centermeters away from Steve's neck from you grab eddies should making him glance at you the anger face slowly turned into his resting face eddie had dropped the bottle. the other two people had identified themselves as max mayfeild a red head who was wearing a blue jumper and sweatpants and robin buckley a girl with her brown hair tied up and a blue vest with a white shirt.you went over to hug dustin he hugged you back you pulled away as dustin said"What the hell had happened?" Eddie looked at you and you looked at him"you won't believe me" he paused "we do"robin replies "stop shitting me"eddie scoffed "we aren't shitting you"robin said looking down at eddie a moment of silence filled the room"well you guys know chrissy Cunningham?" Eddie started as he sat down fidegting with his rings"yes they all said "nope no idea"robin said everyone turned shaking theyre head "i mean definitely"she added "well she wanted some..drugs she said she wanted to take her mind off some stuff"eddie added looking up at dustin "wait chrissy Cunningham the cheerleader??"steve questions "yes her"eddie mentioned "we came out of my bedroom"he says looking at you "wait,we?" Dustin said stating at eddie "dustin we are like,a thing.."you said Dustin's smile slowly turns to laughs filling the room as he turns over to steve,dustin rests his hand on Steve's shoulder as he almost dies of laughter "steve-steve wanted to ask you out y/n" he continues to laugh you start laughing as well turning to eddie giggling he started to giggle too Steve's face went red,after a little minute of silence eddie continued the story of what happened "we came out of my room and we saw her their her eyes were shut.." you could see the look of guilt on Eddie's face so you continue the story grabbing his hand "s-she shot up in the air and all her limbs broke and her eye got sucked back in her head like a puppet.." it went silent and everyone was starr you felt 8 eyes gaze upon you like you were telling a 4 year old story "im sorry you guys saw that"max said she quickly turned around hearing a ticking of a clock you also looked hearing the same thing everyone stared at max and you " everything okay max and y/n?.." dustin asked hesitantly...

(Heyy y'all hope y'all are enjoying this story, im sorry if you find mistakes im not good at spelling but i love to write!!)