another 2 gone..

You and max look at each other in shock, "did you see and hear that y/n?" Max said looking around the shed, the whole group was looking at you in confusion."what can you see guy?" Dustin asked as he stepped forward," "a grandfather clock" you and max said. "Hey guys theyre is somthing i didnt tell you i was going to the bathroom, a-and i saw chrissy..she looked scared shitless.."max replied "and..? Dustin uttered "she was coming out of the counselors office what if we sneak in there and grab her folder too see if she saw clocks too..." dustin gasped good idea max "but what if she did.." steve added.. "we could die just like chrissy"you gasped. You quickly got up and said we need to see, dustin put his hand on your shoulder "you and eddie need to stay here.." he added "who knows what they will do if they see you or even eddie.." "what why me?"you shook your head in disbelief "you left your bag at eddies so it looks like you "killed" chrissy with eddie or eddie kidnapped you.."dustin says quickly running to the car, so did the others you and eddie were left there sitting you could see the un-easy feeling in eddies eyes, you grabbed his hand a said "everything will be okay.."eddie looked up at you with his big brown eyes glistening in the light you asked if he wanted to go back up into the house,he nodded and you two went,As you went in you sat on the couch a few hours later you said to eddie "eds,im bored" "same here" he replied pushing himself on the couch you were hanging upside down on the couch you got up and broke the silence "wanna play a game"
"What game he added?"
"I dont know?"you replied as you were about to suggest truth or dare, eddie heard a car pull up, Eddie put his hand up to your mouth with one finger you stayed silent while eddie quickly got up and checked the window "shit shit shit" he whispered "jason and the basketball team are here" "how did they-"you got cut off "no time, quickly follow me-" he hissed grabbing your hand pulling you too the back door, opening it made a loud bang jason was coming around the back and saw you two run to the shed"Im gonna kill you freak jason said yelling at the top of his lungs,Eddie quickly dragged the boat in the water you jumped in it paddling away with the one oar you had, in the distance you see the 2 of the team members taking off their shoes they jumped in swimming faster than the boat went, they soon caught up one of them stopped look around "do you hear that jason..a clock" the boy gasped getting air,jason slowly turned and said what?he got lifted out of the water and all his bones cracked exactly liked Chrissy's,he screams and so do you and eddie accidentally tipping the boat causing it too tip,jason swum back to the shore while you and eddie swam to a near by bit of land you two got up out of the water panting."are you okay darling?"eddie looks at you while choking on a bit of water "yeah i am what about you?"you replied trying to catch your breath,he nodded and sat down leaning on a rock you put your hands on your hips looking down at him"you look cute when your hair's wet"you chuckled he he tapped next to you for you to come and sit down with him you both were in utter shock you slowly fell asleep and so did eddie.After a while you two woke up,you guys were very cold as it got darker and darker you wondered around a little seeing the boat at the shore you saw a walkie talkie in the boat.You both walk up, you change the channel to channel five "dustin?its y/n and eddie are you there...?

Max's pov: i rushed out to the car and so did everyone else,"drive" i said as steve pushed his keys in the key hole he quickly sped off to the school when we got there i grabbed a couple torches from Dustin's bag,i opened the door and shut it,you ran up to a window as sneakily as i could, i pushed the window and it was open you slowly climbed in opening up a bigger window for them to all climb in i rushed across the school to get to the counselors office "here it is!!" dustin yelled scaring me i walked up and tugged on the door handle, it wouldn't budge i grabbed a hair clip from my hair and bent it a little inserting it in the key hole, it worked you pushed the door open while dustin steve robin and yourself scrambled through all of the stuff.I made my way into a big gray file bank,where i scrambled my fingers on each file trying to find Chrissy's."aha" i shrieked i grabbed it opening it on the desktop,i looked up in a concerning way "she saw clocks too..." as i read more and more it said that she was experiencing night mares on 9835 Murphy, street, i look up at steve can you drive here i pointed he reads and says why? "Its where she was having night mares we can go see if anything is there" i shut the folder and put it back into its place. You all go out the same window "please steve?" I asked in a nice way" no way its too risky" he refused"well im getting in the car and if you restrain you will have to tie me up and that would be kidnapping a minor and trust me steve, if i live to see another day i swear i know a good lawyer.."i snapped back Steve's eye widend when i said that,we jumped in the car and he drove to 9835 murphy street.I arrived grabbing the same torches off the seat we all walked up to the front door in silence robin quickly saw it,it had been boarded shut with police tape,behind it there was a window so robin took a rock from the dead garden and threw it at the door making the glass shatter everywhere, steve grabbed the door handle opening the door you all start to look around me and dustin head up stairs and look around. I spun around and i was in a completely different place ,
I looked around and try to see if i can find Dustin, but i couldn't so i so I just walked around until i saw him, a large black figure he looked like a man until he got closer i saw a weird person with long arms and fingers he slowly got closer, you try backing up but there was a wall behind you, "max" the figure says coming out of the dark i started holding my breathe "its almost time"he murmured i screamed as he got closer all of a sudden I was out i fell on my butt, dustin came running over from the loud bang from me falling over what happened he asked as he helped me up "i saw a man he had long arms and fingers his skin looked gross" i explained stuttering "he said its nearly time for me to end up like chrissy.."i added "vecna.." dustin paused who i questioned back "he grabbed my wrist dragging me down stairs finding steve and robin telling them to come with me and dustin, vecna is a monster like the demo-dogs,the mind flayer all of that, we need to defeat him"dustin blurted out" we all got in the car knowing that i needed to worn y/n and eddie, the silence was daunting in that car ride.we were nearly to where y/n and eddie was until steve saw some lights flashing the police and ambulance the same one from when we first saw y/n i tell steve to pull over he does we all get out leaning on the door of the car. Steve's eyes widend as he saw Nancy talking with a police officer,Nancy quickly got sidetracked and looked behind the officer, her eyes start watering as she waves to me and the gang she finishes talking and came over to us saying that her freind fred benson was found dead... She quickly got cut off by a walkie talkie going off in Dustin's backpack "dustin? its y/n and eddie are you there..?