war zone

Eddie broke the silence by getting up and walking around trying to find somthing "over here guys"eddie said with a newspaper in hand "were going back in right?"eddie questioned we all nodded and stared at him, "war zone its a place I've been there has heaps and heaps of hunting stuff we can use to defeat vecna.." everyone stare's at him "uhm..one things eds, how are we going to get there without anyone seeing you?" you questioned pointing to the address of where war zone was, he quickly rushed to his bedroom he opened up his closet door searching.He pulled out a rubber mask "I'll wear this sweetheart" he smirked "as long as we stay to the back route, not going on any highway's we should be fine"his smirked soon turned to an anxious smile. "lets go" nancy said opening the trailor door eddie slipped the mask over his face and crept out into the open where ANYONE could see him.

We were slowly walking eddie was leading us to a neighbour's campervan we snuck around the back eddie let's go of your hand letting it fall to your side, he opend a smallish window and pulled himself up into the van,you and the other's slowly snuck on trying to not make any noise eddie then sat in the drivers seat and was exposed to a whole heap of wires.

"Ay, what are you doing Munson?"steve whispered"hot wiring the van, what does it look like Harrington?"eddie snapped back steve was watching eddie hot wire it.Robin was standing next to steve "hey uhm eddie,i dont think the idea of you driving is a good idea"she sighed "oh I'm just starting this sucker Harrington's got it, Dont ya big boy"he grinned ear to ear steve sighed as eddie stood up "here we go"steve quickly turned on the car and drove away, seeing the pissed off neighbour's was the best thing ever.

After a 15 minute drive we where there, "War zone" eddie presented sitting on a chair in the back of the van "y/n, eddie stay here we will be back in like 20 minutes okay"steve gestured to stay here as your smiles vanished "damn"eddie whispered under his breath "forgot i was wanted for murder,and grand theft auto"he gave you a slight smile the others left and it was just you and eddie "what if this plan doesn't work"you look up at eddie from the other side of the table "it will"he assured you, he was leant up against the wall, you got up heading to the bed resting your head on the bed-head he soon joined you laying his head on your stomach "im glad i met you y/n" he smiled looking up to try to see you, you moved his hair out of the way "so am I Ed's, so am i"you replied shutting your eyes, you both fell asleep but was quickly awoken by a thud of the door getting pushed open, you and Eddie quickly went under the sheets to try to hide until you heard Dustin's voice, "we are back" he called you and eddie lowered the sheet's and saw the group standing there "we saw jason we need to leave"Nancy explained "Like RIGHT NOW"she yelled hurrying everyone.Steve then started the car and headed off to the next destination.

We soon arrived at a huge field with grass and flowers on it we all got out making our weapon's, Dustin Eddie and yourself made some shield's with nails on them, Lucas and Erica made some sticks with a knife on the end and Nancy, Robin and Steve had made bottles with rags hanging out of them so you could light them on fire.
After making them Eddie and Dustin were play fighting while you were zoned out listening to you walkman, you took off your headphones and got up "never change Henderson"Eddie grinned "wasn't planning on it"Dustin smiled "we should start leaving soon"you mumbled taking Eddie's hand he picked up his things and started to stroll with you and dustin back to the campervan where Nancy Steve and Robin where "guy's its getting dark, its go time"dustin said hopping in the campervan.

Steve hopped in the drivers seat talking to nancy. you and eddie sat down on the floor together we started to go you looked over to see Eddie's big eyes gazing at you with an ear to ear grin on his face "what?"you say pushing your hair behind your ears "your gorgeous y/n, you are the best girlfreind a freak could ask for"he smiled you smile back holding his hand and putting on your headphones.
After a little drive you had fallen asleep on Eddie's shoulder, Eddie had also fallen asleep you slowly got up not waking him you looked up to see steve staring at you and Eddie smiling you walked past nancy and robin noticing max lucas and erica have already been dropped off at the house. "hey" you awkwardly whispered "hi?"steve replied
"C-can i sit?"you added looking at him, he gave you a small nod "for sure"he added "hey, uhm i have a favour, if i i-uh dont make it out of the upsidedown can you tell Eddie and Dustin i love them?" You asked, steve took his eyes off the road to look at you and quickly looked back "your going to make it"he said in a stern tone "but if i dont, could you" you awkwardly asked again "your going to make it out of ther-" he paused "just promise me steve" you whisper yelled "yeah of course"he then took his eyes off the road back onto you "we're here"he awkwardly smiled getting up and walking away you sighed as you stood up and slowly walking over to Eddie crouching down to wake him up.