reunited

It had been 2 weeks since the love of your life had been gone, it didn't feel real, its been too long without him, you had felt so bad because you've been isolated in your room for two week's seeing no one except the horrid girl in the mirror her hair in a mess pony tail her eyes puffy and red from crying all night mascara smudged, you get the point, but you felt even worse because you had blamed it on yourself, maybe if i did it he wouldn't have died, maybe if he climbed first i would be the dead one..you couldn't help but think it was your fault.
The only thing you could do was cry, you will never get over his death, well not quite yet anyways.

A tear running down you cheek as you hear a knocking on your door "y/n.." it was dustin "go away Dustin" you yelled your throat sore your eye lids heavy, he didn't care "are you deaf i said go away"you yell burrowing your head into your knees and wrapping your arms tightly around yourself so dustin couldn't see you crying "y-you have a visitor.."he mumbled "well tell them to fuck off, because the only person i want to talk to is dead"you paused.
You heard someone clearing there voice "i would look up sweetheart.." a fimiliar voice trembled you looked up in realisation "Eddie..?"you mumbled wiping your tears "yes.."he smirked you quickly got out of bed running up to him giving the biggest hug you could ever give "i-i watched you die"you shake looking up at him "i-i just passed out from blood loss.."he smiled you two stood there smiling hugging eachother "i love you forever" you say not letting him go "i love you for infinity y/n."he giggled

(Y'all this is the end I hope you guys really liked this!! And y'all should defintley look at my other stories, i am open for suggestions  🙌🏻🙌🏻)