the water gate

You and eddie sat in silence knowing you would not have long to live before you saw vecna...

Nancy pov: me and robin went to the car steve then dropped us off at my house i ran inside quickly scanning through my wardrobe robin looked around my room she picked up a pink little box and opened it "steve" she whispered "there is a lil ballerina in here"she said smiling while i was grabbing the perfect Shirt for her too wear "no no no.."she stepped, back i threw the shirt and a skirt at her along with some high heels, me and steve went out so she could change."i-idont like Nance like at all, 0 out of 10" she stated opening my door "perfect"i smiled steve you go back to the others and me and robin will go to the library

Time skip
Robin and I started to walk into the library we both walked up to the front desk i hit the bell then i heard robin open her mouth I rang the bell again i got a little annoyed,it seemed like she never stopped talking i countinuesly rang the bell "coming" a sweet voice called out "hello,could we please have the keys to the cellar?" I asked politely she turned around to her desk swiping the silver keys off her desktop.we went down there and started searching through old files"so nance what exactly are looking for"robin said still going through more and more files i ignored her and then robin spoke yet again "you do realise im trying to help"her voice cracked pacing up and down the stairs she stopped "me and Steve like aren't a thing you know?" I turned around to see her face "what?"i mumbled "just freinds,so now will you please talk to me" okay we are looking for,like say a demon haunting people and killing them..sorta like chrissy and fred and patrick i explained, "okay" she muttered going down the last 3 steps of the stair case.robin and I finally found somthing,it said this man Victor Creel was put in a mental institution because he killed his wife and his two kids by pulling there eyes to the back of there head and cracking all there limbs, robin and I looked at one another and sprinted up the stairs leaving the keys on the bench for the sweet old lady.

Y/n pov: you and eddie where sitting down until you quickly turned your head getting shivers down your spine "y/n.." a deep voice called out "eddie stop playing around,it isnt funny" he looked you dead in your eyes "what..?"he questioned "don't be stupid"you both laughed it off and decided to play would you rather "would you rather-"you quickly turned your head again but this time it was behind you.."eddie..." He looked up at you with his big eyes"yes, sweetheart?" "He's here,vecna" eddies eyes widend and he quickly grabbed the walkie talkie "nancy, robin do you copy,dustin??"he panicked throwing the walkie talkie lightly on the ground "shit shit shit"he muttered under his breathe he got up pacing around "your going to die and it'll be all my faults I couldn't save you-" "EDDIE" he looked down at you, you got up not loosing eye contact "im not going to die"you cupped his face touching forheads not long after steve dustin lucas and max came back to get you two you walked out to Steve's car hopping in the back, you and eddie were squashed down behind the passenger and drivers seat.A little car ride later you were at a graveyard, max then jumped out "ill be 5 minutes okay?" She added slamming the car door "no longer"steve warned max tapping his steering wheel around,max walked up to a grave and sat there for a bit "max hurry up"dustin yelled she didn't move "max?"dustin added "ill go get here,she is ignoring us"steve said jumping up from the bonnet of the car you and eddie sat in the back seats watching steve walk up to max you could see him shaking her and talking "d-dustin" "guys" steve yelled you and eddie grabbed each others hands running up to steve with lucas and dustin her eyes where looking up and she was slightly shaking "walkie talkie" steve whispered under his breathe "WALKIE TALKIE"he yelled dustin ran back to the car and grabbed the walkie talkie "nancy robin please tell me you figured it out,max is about to die"he nervously laughed, dustin was trying to contact nancy and robin while you and eddie where shaking max to wake her up "dustin music, it's music play her favourite song!" Robin yelled in a panick, dustin then quickly chucked the walkie talkie on the ground grabbing Max's walkman and a couple of cassettes he sprinted up to us "lucas whats Max's favourite song"he scrambled through the cassettes "this one i think?" Dustin snatched the cassette,shoving it in the walk man and pressing play, he put the headphones over her ears and waited for around 3 seconds we all stumbled back after realising she was slowly starting to hover over the ground shooting up in the air higher and higher until she stopped around 7 feet in the air "max" you yell. everyone was screaming and yelling soon in one big swoosh, she fell to the ground you all began hugging her she was panting heavily "i-im okay, im here "she gulped for air while lucas was hugging her she sat up escaping Lucas's arms,you pull her in for a big hug when she stopped you "do you have a walkman?"she questioned "yes its at my house though" you paused lifting max up of the ground "steve we need to go to my house and grab my Walkman"you say heading to the car leading everyone along, you all get to the car knowing you will soon be at your house.steve pulled up down the street you opened your door and was about to run until you felt a hand grab yours you turn it was eddie"i am coming sweetheart"he went to get out "no you can't someone will see you" you reply "welp that's how it'll be then he quickly ran out of the car still holding your hand luckily your dad wasnt home you squated down lifting up a plant pot "shit,he took it"you whispered under your breath, eddie looked at you in shock,"y/n? What do you mean it isn't there?" Gazing in your beautiful eyes, you explained the spare key wasn't there as you walk up to the door using your elbow to break the glass you reach in grabbing the door handle acidentally cutting yourself you groan as you push open the door looking at your hand the ruby red substance started to drip down your arm leaving small dots along the carpet, you run up stairs shutting the door you look around in your room for you walkman it was sitting on the bed you then grabbed it sprinting back down the stairs when you hear a car door shut.