In your arms..

You woke eddie up by grabbing his hand, "sweetheart, we are here"you paused cupping his face he groaned and opened his beautiful big eyes "okay" he mumbled slowly getting up we all walked out of the campervan, slowly and quietly walked to eddies tralior we shut the door so no one saw us, steve gripped the rope pulling himself up and landing on his feet in the upsidedown, one by one you all went in after steve had put the mattress down.
"Okay stick to the plan"steve turned to walk away "a-and uh don't try to be hero's if anything goes bad go back through the gate"he pointed to the gate we all nodded "we don't look like hero's do we"eddie smiled you gripped onto Eddie's hand "we better get started"you groan looking at Eddie and Dustin they nod and you guys make a barrier so you guys could be bait.

you finsihed making the barrier and run inside to grab Eddie's gutiar you brought it out and dustin came along with an AMP he plugged it in "chrissy this one's for you"Eddie muttered, you prayed it would be loud enough, and it was, Eddie started to play a favourite song of yours named "master of puppets" it was by Metallica you smiled as he played he was so good you though to yourself Dustin was too caught off guard to realise the bats where coming, "d-dustin, they're coming"you yelled "20 seconds"dustin yelled at eddie he continued playing the gutiar "10"he added he counted down with his fingers from 5 to 0 eddie sat his gutiar down running with you and dustin to the barrier, just as eddie shut the barrier door they all swooped the tralior "holy shit ed, that was amazing"you say hugging him "totally metalll"dustin screamed jumping up and down.
The bats slowly made they're way on to the roof your eyes where glued to a vent at the top of the roof "they can't get through there can they"you point Dustin looked over his shoulder "i-i" in one loud boom they all started to squish they're way through the vent, Eddie and Dustin poking them with the sticks they had made "move!"you yell picking up Eddie's shield you forcefully shoved the shield with nails onto the roof it got stuck there, "is there any other vents?" You pant "shit shit shit" eddie yelled running towards his room before you could all could make it they had found it, they started to swoosh in "go get back to the gate"you yell shutting the door dustin grabbed the rope pulling himself up "sweetheart, hold my ring"Eddie said holding out a ring "go" he yelled "quick you quickly scrambled up the rope landing on the mattress "eddie climb!"you yell.
Eddie looked around with a straight face he quickly grabbed the knife cutting the rope in one swoosh, it made the other side fall down into your hands "EDDIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING"you yell at the top of your lungs "buying time"he smiled running "EDDIE" Dustin yelled gripping his hair "come back" in no hestitaion you quickly look around for a chair, You grab the big chair dragging it in the perfect spot "stay here"you demanded to dustin you quickly run and jump pulling yourself up into the other side "no im not"is the last thing you heard from dustin.

You ran out of the tralior looking around to see where Eddie had gone, you see all the demobats swooping him in the distance "EDDIE" you yell in fear as you see a bat swing him to the ground by his neck, you ran as fast as you could until all the bats stopped and they dropped, you slid to your knees looking at eddie "eddie.."you gasped you looked up and saw dustin slowly limping over to you "bad isn't it?"Eddie mumbled with a slight smile on his face, "n-no we just need to get you to the hospital" you mumbled with tears in your eyes, you slowly try to pull him up and so does Dustin when he gets there "y/n..Y/N i-i think i just need a m-minute.."he paused "o-okay"you replied he choked on his blood that was coming up his throat, he was slowly smiling at you with a tear in his eye "i-i didn't run away this time, right?"he sniffed making you heart melt, "no no no no, you didn't" dustin sobbed "you didnt run"you added sobbing as well "y-you're going to have to look after those little sheep for me, okay?"he clenched his jaw "no, you're gonna do that yourself" dustin cried "nah, man" you looked at eddie with the realisation that he didn't want to be saved "say 'im gonna look after them." Eddie whispered "say it"he added you looked down at him with tears running down your face "im gonna look after them"dustin sniffled looking into Eddie's eyes, he slowly turned to you "i-im imaging to- to graduate with the best girlfreind ever-"Eddie chuckled weakly "its my year y/n, my year.."he paused you cupped his face trying not to hurt him even more, you placed your forehead on his gently "i-love you y/n" "i love you Eddie"you cried "finally my year"he choked on his smile "i love you too,man" Eddie gestured to dustin Dustin slightly pounded on Eddie's chest "i love you too.." Dustin's voice trembles as one final tear rolled down Eddie's face..he was gone the love of your life, the one you were going to be forever happy with, the one that understood you, was gone died in you arms "EDDIE NO"you scream crying into eddies chest after five minutes of straight crying you got up shaking and trembling you slowly reach around his neck grabbing his pick necklace and shoving it into your pocket you quickly ran away back to the trailor grabbing a ladder to go back to your home town hawkins.