Lovely marriage

Pairing: ???
Warnings: Kinda.. gore?

-

It was the middle of the night, namjoon was texting someone from his phone while smiling widely.

It was the guy he met last month, they had been talking alot since then. His name was taehyung, namjoon definitely likes the guy, well not.. romantically? I hope.

He had been texting him all day, but he suddenly stopped replying to his messages, that's weird isn't it? He thought to himself, but he shrugged it off and started to walk upstairs to their bedroom and started to shower.

Taehyung is a nice guy, ofcourse.

He's handsome, nice love's children he also loves dogs and animals, he and namjoon had alot of things in common, especially when it comes to books and animals, they're definitely different when it coems to food tho.

Namjoon was smiling while thinking of the guy, not knowing he already spent 30 minutes in the shower alone.

He realized he was taking long when the doorbell rang, he quickly stepped off the shower and started to dry himself off.

He wrapped a towel around his waist as he left the room to check who was at the door, when he went downstairs it was him.

"Welcome home, love"

He leaned in and pecked his husband on the cheek, "How was work?," he asked with a slight smile.

"Bad.. you look off, something wrong?" Jungkook asked softly, tucking a hair behind namjoon's ear and staring at him.

"No, no im fine." he says trying to smile widely.

Jungkook thought this was weird but he shrugged it off, he slowly leaned in and started to kiss namjoon's lip passionately.

Namjoon was surprised and slightly, uncomfortable so he pushed him off, "Baby you smell.. horrible, oh god what's that smell" he scrunched up his nose from the horrible smell.

Jungkook tsked. "You wouldn't even let me kiss you.. but would you let him?"

Namjoon stares confusedly until Jungkook held a humans head up near namjoon's height.

Namjoon couldn't even scream, he was too shocked to say anything, he was petrified.

"That's the mother fucker you were texting."

Taehyung.