The jeons

Paring: Namkook
Warnings: Cursing, possibly rape
Notes: bored bored bored

Loud skin slapping was heard from the long hallways of the jeon mansion, This was normal for them now.

“Fuck, namjoon.. so tight.” jungkook thrusted fast and rough in the boy abusing his prostate.

Namjoon cried in overstimulation, this was the 3rd round already he was so so sensitive,,

After the 3rd round was finished Jungkook tried to thrust in the poor guy again but as he saw he was sobbing so hard he rolled his eyes, “Slut.” he grits his teeth.

Jungkook stepped off the bed to grab a packet of cigarettes from the drawer beside him, he threw on his robe as he walks towards the balcony.

Namjoon was still sobbing wildly, how did he get in this situation on the first place?

...

Namjoon was just a sex toy for Jungkook. He would always be fucked there and here and nobody will give a fuck cause he's already known to be the ‘Jeon’s slut’ the name was given to him by his university classmates who were making fun of him for doing such job.

Does he really have a choice? He firstly only did this job because of the money, he badly needed the money to send to his hometown for his grandma’s medicine.

But now? He has grown attached to the young boy that he was just too scared to tell him his feelings, he was nothing but a sex toy isn't he? The jeon’s sex toy.

He tried to hint many times that he likes Jungkook, but nothing works everytime.

By telling him ‘i love yous’ everytime a round of sex has ended, making random dishes for him before he leaves the jeon mansion. Treating Jungkook like a boyfriend and not a master, everything but nothing is working!

But.. he remembers what Jungkook said on their first meet up.

“Feelings don't involve around this job.. Im paying you to have sex with me. if you gather feelings then its up to you, I don't know anything about love so i cannot give you the love you need, feelings are useless.”

Omg 2 updates in a day?3!)3!2 😱😱
Anyways based off the song “Bored” by Billie eilish

Givin’ you what you want,
And more giving you every piece of me

I don’t want love i can’t afford.

I just want your love for free?

Can’t you see that I’m getting bored?

Givin’ you every piece of me?, Piece of me..

Basically Jungkook is a asshole goodbye