Our cliché love story

Pairing: Taejoon
Warnings: cursing
Notes: very cliché

Taehyung and namjoon met through a very very weird situation.

They both went to a blind date with someone else, but in the same restaurant. They didn't really cared about each other back then since they didn't really know each other just right about now,,

When they saw both of their dates making out on the restrooms.

Yeah,, it was? ..very cliché, so they both left while awkwardly staring at each other, it was the first time they met and they both haven't met since that day for 3 months.

Not until they both ran up to each other, namjoon was crying because someone just dumped him.

While taehyung was just buying coffee in a nearby café, until namjoon unexpectedly ran up to him while sobbing loudly, taehyung didn't know him? Why was he crying infront of him?

,,“You okay?” he asked awkwardly while holding up the coffee. “D-do i look like im good??! Ofcourse not!!” he yelled at him while still covering his face.

Taehyung was taken a back from this sudden exclamation, “Jesus Christ, i was just asking?? Take a chill pill!!” he rolled his eyes, as he was about to step out from this conversation there was a sudden gunshot.

Ofcourse, a unexpected shooting. How cliché.

Taehyung’s eyes widen as he look everywhere for cover, he spot a dark hallway beside the café. As he was about to run, he looked back to see the man still crying, staying still.

“Fucking hell” he mumbles to himself as he ran back to grab the guys hand as they both ran towards a dark hallway.

As there were still shooting taehyung was panting heavily as namjoon was still crying, taehyung turned to look at him with a annoyed look.

“Oh, for fucks sakes can you shut up?!” he groans in annoyance.

Namjoon didn't pay attention and just cried his eyes out, from god knows how long.

And thats how i met your father.

I did not just end this with a thats how i met your father ending because im too lazy to finish this no