Strange

Pairing: You'll see ;))
Warnings:
Notes: Pt 2 of only love can hurt like this <3
...

      It's been 4 years since namjoon left taehyung. Four years of pure loneliness, but someone was always there w/ him.

Vinnie Kim, Namjoon’s son.

It's not always Namjoon and vinnie tho,, Namjoon has been seeing someone this past few months.

Jeon Jungkook

Namjoon probably didn't learn that ceo’s are shit but here he is dating one, again after getting cheated on by the last one.

“Vinnie?” Someone yells, he looks everywhere but he couldn't find his son. He was nowhere to be seen

Namjoon and vinnie decided that it's best to spend some time with each other, and the choices that were made was go to the park so here they are.

Except that Namjoon suddenly forgot that he has a child.

Vinnie's pov

I was just playing on the slides until something rang inside Papa’s pockets, he started to walk away when he reached out for the ringing object.

I suddenly hear my tummy rumbling so i went down the slide and started to walk around the park, i spot a ice cream truck as i stare in delight.

  Although.. I don't think i have money..

He sighs once again, you know hes very clever for a four year old.

As i was about to walk back to the playground i started to look around but couldn't spot the familiar playground.

Tears started to form on the sides of my eyes as i wiped it off.

I sat down and put both of my arms around my legs as i started to cry silently.

Unknown’s pov

The office was honestly exhausting.. i have a later meeting with someone from a different company next week so i had to get some fresh air ofcourse.

It was currently lunch break and i couldn't go somewhere far to get some fresh air.

I knew there was a park infront of the company so i decided to go there instead.

I walk down the paths of the park with an absolutely blank face, I sigh as i stare at the sky while walking.

I wonder-

Something caught my attention.

A child was crying in the middle of the path arms crossed.

I almost didn't spot him because he was as silent as a mouse.

I slowly approached him and kneeled down to his height, he looks about 4 years old..

“Hey buddy why are you crying??” i asked, he looks up at me as i saw a strong connection between us.. it's something like, i met my long lost son or something.

“I l-lost.. vinnie w-was hungry but i-i forgot the way to my papa..” He sniffed alot during the sentence, i stood up to look for someone looking for a child but i saw 0.

I look up to see a ice cream truck infront of me, “Hey buddy. I know what to cheer you up, it used to cheer me up when i was a child.” i held my hand out as his small hands took my fingers.

I ordered two ice creams, for him and me and we sat on the bench near by.

You see i should've been trying to find his father but here i am.

I stare at his smiling face with also a smile.

I’m gonna be honest to you.

I didn't really like children but vinnie is something else, it feels like.. we're connected somehow.