Only love can hurt like this

Pairing: Taejoon // TH x NJ //
Warnings: Angst, abuse?, Cheating
Notes: want to have a sad chapter here, also this shit is unplanned as fuck i just wanna write something at 3 in the morning lmfaoooo
...

When did everything go downhill with our marriage.. taehyung??

You would kiss me like you mean it but everytime i receive your kisses it feels like im getting involved in some lie you're making

Every word you say is bluff to me

When did it all leave? When did your love go?

“Don’t wait for me tonight love, I have a meeting and ill be staying at jiyun’s house.” Taehyung says, fixing his tie as he was getting ready for work.

Namjoon on the other hand, was drinking a glass of milk early in the morning.

“Okay! Have fun baby.” Namjoon smiles as he walks towards his dear husband planting a kiss on his cheeks.

“mhm. Thanks baby” he says, taking his suitcase from the doorstep and leaving the house.

Every single time you say her name its slowly breaking me apart.

Why can't i just hear those 3 words from you.. for the last time?

...

Joon
Baby i prepared dinner for you, when are you coming back?

Tae
Cant
Have a meeting for the night.

Joon
Oh.
Okay, baby goodluck
Seen 5:47pm

I never questioned the fact that you keep using your “Meetings” as an excuse..

I played as the blind bunny for your little wolf game.

...

“B-”

“Shut up namjoon. Im busy.”

Namjoon stopped half way from entering his husbands office, “Are.. Are you avoiding me?” He asked, slowly walking towards his table.

Taehyung looks up from his papers as he stare at him with a eyebrow raised.

“I am not namjoon.” He says, fixing his tie.

Namjoon scoffs as he bit his bottom lip.

“Yeah, ‘Im not avoiding you’ are you fucking sure about that?!” He snaps, slamming both of his hands on the table.

Taehyung lost his temper as he stood up from his seat.

“Yes!! Im fucking avoiding you namjoon!! Wow, finally! You figured it out you deserve such prize for that one!” He says sarcastically, waving his hands around.

“Im done with your bullshit taehyung. w-why are you avoiding me!!?” he yelled back.

“Because you're damn annoying! Can't you just see?? Everyone around you thinks you're the most annoying person ever! You're not even fit to be a good husband namjoon. You're not fit to even be a father.”

This is when he realized..

“Stop acting like the victim here taehyung!! I've been doing everything, and im saying EVERYTHING for you and this is how you repay me?! You don't know how much sleepless nights i had waiting for you to come to your own fucking home and not that whores house you-”

He shouldn't have fell inlove with kim taehyung.

A hard slap echoed through the walls of the room.

“Get out.”

“Im not do-”

“I SAID GET OUT YOU FUCKING BITCH” he yelled as he points to the door.

Namjoons face was filled with tears and sweat, he couldn't believe his husband would do this.

“.. Have this. Im filing a divorce.” He wipes his tears off with the other hand as he took a small decorated rectangular shaped box as he slams it on taehyung’s table.

“Thanks alot, taehyung.” He says one last time before facing his back on the other as he walked towards the exit of the office.

Taehyung stares at the box that namjoon left, he sat down on his office chair as he let out a loud sigh.

Finally hes gone he thought to himself, hr looks back at the box he left as he saw the note sticked on it.

He slowly took the box and scanned the note.

    Dear baby.
I am writing this because i am too scared to tell you this in person so i came here to tell you all about what I've been feeling.
Lately, i think you've been avoiding me.. which makes me sad ofcourse but today, i wanna give you a little surprise. Im taking this as a chance to say im sorry if I've been annoying to you.. i think im the reason why you've been avoiding me or something, but open the box for  a surprise!! Happy Valentines day baby!!
—Namjoon xx

Taehyung stares at the letter as he felt a bit of guilt build up inside him.

“Fuck.. don't feel guilty now.” he groans as he slowly opens the box.

What he saw made him rethink everything he has ever said to his dear now ex husband, Namjoon.
...

I've been having morning sickness lately and I've been craving for alot of things these past few days.. so i wanna try to use a pregnancy test.

Yeah-! I know its weird and all but i dont know.. i just wanna try you know?

Namjoon giggles as he paused his phone camera.

He was currently filming his pregnancy testing cause he was sure enough that these are pregnancy symptoms.

He took out the pregnancy test from the box as he took his time and peed on it.

He once again unpaused the cam.

I took the test now.. im just waiting for the results, it says here that i have to wait for 5 minutes? Before checking. Gosh im so scared..

...

Taehyung opened the box slowly as he saw a pregnancy test displayed on the box.

“Namjoon.. is pregnant?”

Hello goodbye