Mates!

Pairing: Joon x Maknae line
Warnings: Mpreg, bp
Note: first time writing a/b/o so kinda not educated about it??
—In this au male omegas has female private parts, since why not?

Call him a whore but he loves his three mates.

Namjoon has 3 mates, that's right. He loves them all equally, they provide him with the amount of love he needs, everything from love to lust

He was very excited about telling them what he found out today.

He's pregnant

He couldn't think straight when he found out about the pregnancy, he couldn't help but to cry tears of joy. He was pregnant?? With possibly one of his mates being the father, but who the hell cares, all of them are the father. End of discussion

He was crying tears of joy in the bathroom by himself, his mates were all at work, you see they're all very wealthy yes whatever its cliché

One of his mates, jimin is a lawyer, Taehyung is a model and Jungkook owns a company in some parts of asia.

His first thought was to tell his best friend, seokjin.

After he called him about the baby, he immediately came in his home.

“Holy shit namjoon??! How are you gonna tell your mates?! Omfg im so excited for you!!”

...

That's where he is now.

Namjoon told them that he was craving some seafood today so they all agreed to go to a seafood restaurant, they had a little argument on where they should take him but eventually decided when namjoon told him where he wants.

“Joon, you don't even like seafood.. why are you craving it so suddenly?” Jungkook asked looking at namjoons reflection on the mirror.

Namjoon was looking out the window as he looks back at the other, “Yeah, you always get angry when one of us cooks sea food.” Jimin interrupts both of them.

Taehyung suddenly thought of a joke, “Are you pregnant?” he asked ever so careless.

Namjoon shot up at the question, “W-what do you mean? Pregnant? Me? No!” his scent hints; Frustration.

“Okay okay, baby im sorry it was just a joke, dont be defensive.” Taehyung sighed as he leaned in to calm down the omega, he pats his head along as caressing his thighs.

As the scent of the frustrated omega faded taehyung places a peck on his mates forehead.

As they finally arrived in the restaurant they all picked out a table, ofcourse it was a private one cause Jungkook refused.

As they all ordered their food, Namjoon seems to be nervous.. what if they all reject their pup? He didn't think about this.

I mean, they might break up with him if they find out one two of them are not the father? What if-

“Joon?”, taehyung interrupts the omega.

“Ye- what?..” He finally shot up as when someone called out his name.

“Are you okay? Your scent is filling up the air conditioned room, you usually do this if you're stress or nervous. You good?”

Namjoon stared at all of them before hesitating to speak.

“I-i have something to tell you all!” he bit his lip, They all stared at him with an eyebrow raised.

“You don’t look too good,, are you sure you wanna share it love?” jimin stares at him, namjoon stares back as he looks down again.

“I wanna share it..” he was more nervous than before.

“Go on love.” Taehyung looked at him with the most reassuring smile ever.

It was now or never right?

“I’m pregnant..”

All of their eyes widened.

“Pregnant.. like baby?” Jimin asked making sure he heard it right, tae and kook didn't even say a word. They were speechless

Namjoon finally locked eye contact with jimin and nodded his head, “Positive.” he smiled softly.

Taehyung shot up as he heard the word positive, he pushed his chair away when he stood up, along with Jungkook.

“Holy shit!” taehyung couldn't believe it, his baby is pregnant?

“..I-im gonna be a dad?!” Jungkook asked, eyes still wide.

Namjoon giggled softly as he corrected the man, “All of you.”

“Thats even better!!” Taehyung laughs slightly, walking towards namjoons side of the table to give his mate the longest kiss he ever gave him.

“..Tae” Namjoon says pulling out of the kiss,  “I-i sorry? I am just so happy for all of us, joonie.” Taehyung still looked shock as he leaned in to hug the man.

All of them hugged their pregnant mate as this begins a new chapter for their life.

A series? Namjoons pregnancy: chapter 1