Chance meeting.

She was almost at the end of her set and the crowd had been incredible tonight. Just one last song left then they were going to Sneak into the crowd to watch the next band play. A few people recognised them now but they could always mix in the crowds relatively unnoticed.

As she started to sing the last song she caught a glimpse of a guy standing alone against the wall watching. She was trying to concentrate on singing but there was something so familiar about him and she tried to have another look without making it obvious.

He had a baseball cap on over the top of long shoulder length brown hair and was dressed casually in jeans, a baggy tshirt and a loose jacket. He had his arms crossed but was enjoying the music and staring right at her smiling.

She nearly messed up the next line of the song and looked away. That was Gerard Way. Seems she wasn't the only member of a band who liked to Sneak to watch shows. She was amazed he hadn't been spotted yet.

She wondered what he was doing here watching her band, My Chemical Romance were not playing any shows for months, she knew because she had tickets.

Finishing the song she thanked the crowd and the band and walked off stage with her bands mates. Everyone was on a high from how well the show went and how much crowd interaction they'd had.

'Did you see him?! Gerard Way was out there!' Her band mate shouted at her excitedly shaking her. So she wasnt the only one who saw him.

'Yup that was me didn't realise anyone would recognize me from up on stage'

They both turned to face the source of the words and came face to face with Gerard himself.

'I loved your guys set and your music and had a proposition for you if your interested' He said with a chuckle at their reactions to him.

'Um thanks that actually means a hell of a lot to us, we are big fans. But yeah of course what did you need from us' she said approaching him, curious how they could help him at all. They were a tiny band in comparison to his and it felt crazy he was even here.

'Well I'm needing a support act for the tour and I wanted to save a space for a smaller band, give them a bit of exposure and you definitely fit the bill, what do you say?'

She couldn't believe it, was she dreaming? Support for MCR? This was mega! Without thinking she rushed forward and hugged him mumbling 'yes we would love to!'

He smelled really good, fresh from a shower good and a hint of coffee. She pulled back realising she may have pushed the boundaries a bit.

'Sorry about that I get a little excitable sometimes' she told him hoping she hadn't blown it.

'Hey, dont worry' He replied with a wink. 'Want to go watch the next band and work out details?'

'Oh I'd love that' she replied back with a smile.

They danced and chatted through the next band, this was starting to feel more than just a business meeting she thought to herself. They had discussed the tour snd what it involved and she agreed as long as she could check her bands mates were in too. They also discussed their favourite bands, comic books and film and how they were both single.

She caught him watching her, appreciating how she moved and decided to ask him backstage for a bit to get away from the crowd. It was noisy, hit and sweaty and backstage they could talk more freely.

As soon as they walked through to the hallway that led to the backstage area he pulled her towards him and pressed her up against the wall. The coldness of the wall made her gasp and before she knew what was happening he was kissing her, his hands grabbing her hair lightly pulling her lips into his.

He pulled away slightly biting her bottom lip. She pulled him back in kissing him back deeply, their tongues exploring each others mouths. He pressed his body against hers as his hands started to roam around her body.

She couldnt believe this was happening, she had always been a fan of his and admired him greatly but now she never wanted to stop kissing him.

He lifted her legs rasing her off the ground so she could wrap her legs around his body pulling him in even closer.

This was definitely going to be a fun tour.