Prologue?

Senki could feel her eyes getting sore and heavy. There was a stinging feeling right directly in her eyeballs. She rubbed an eye with her knuckle, though the pain only worsened.

'At least...let me rank up first...' Senki thought to herself as she fixed her eyes on the game in her hands. She opened the team menu on the Switch. Gardevoir, Slyveon, Luxray, Froslass, Staraptor, and last but not least, her starter pokemon Samurott. She couldn't help but smile here at the wonderful team she has built. In one day.

She could feel her eyelids getting heavy as she leaned her head on her arms. She manoeuvred her character towards the room, where the captain was. The Captain's face was stern as usual, though Senki was already deeply attached to the character to care. She watches the cutscene unfold as another star appeared on the screen.

Senki finally darted her eyes away from the game, though she did catch sight of her clock. It was 2 o'clock in the morning. She knew she had to go to sleep.

She sure doesn't want to.

She let her eyes get heavy and unfocused and slowly lose consciousness.

"Welcome to my realm, located beyond time and space." She could hear a voice ring out in her head. A deep, husky voice.

She could feel her heartbeat quickening. Who's that?

"I am that which humans call Arceus." The voice continued.

'Arceus? Isn't that the pokemon from the game I was playing?' Senki thought to herself. This can't be.

"Senki..." Arceus called out her name.

"Seek out all pokemon, and thou shalt find me once more."

Senki could finally open her eyes. She seems to be in a dark void of some sort, though before she could even react, she felt herself falling down into the void.

It didn't feel as if she was falling straight down. She was more like...floating...

She caught sight of her phone in the distance. Its deep indigo phone case blended in with the surrounding, though she could still see it. She reached out her arm, though it quickly flew away out of her reach.

All of a sudden, golden sparkles appeared around her, startling her. It was so fast her body couldn't even react.

The rays of golden sparkles then combined themselves like a shooting star, and along with her phone, a bright glow grew in front of her. She shielded her eyes with her arms.

A being appeared before her. Although she only caught a glimpse of its white body, she knew it was Arceus. A golden light made its way toward her, and she felt as if she was drawing closer to the being.

Before she knows it, all of it fades to black.