do you remember the first time...

Frida's pov

Benny told me he wanted to go to a bar and asked me if I would like to join him and Bjorn...

Author's pov

"So?" Benny looked at frida. "What's your decision?" He frowned "I promise you it won't end like last time"
"I don't know...will be Agnetha there?" Frida looked at Benny and narrowed her eyes. "What are you thinking, Benny?"
"Perhaps she will, I don't know," benny sighed softly "Come on, you won't be sitting here alone!" He looked deep into her green eyes.
"Uh, fine, let's go...". Frida went to her room and started to choose a dress. Green, yellow, blue.... purple. Purple dress is the best.
"Hurry up!" Benny shouted after her. He straightened his hair awkwardly, and when he saw his beloved, he was speechless "Wow..You look stunning" benny kissed her quickly on the lips "So let's go..."
"thank you" Frida blushed and looked at benny "you too...by the way, where's bjorn?"
"He's in the bar, waiting for us," he muttered. Benny grabbed Frida's hand and they left the house. They weren't far from the bar, so they could allow a short walk
"fine.." Frida frowned and remembered the last time she got drunk, it was disgusting, so this time she decided not to drink alcohol.
was benny going to get drunk? Maybe, but he can't, not this time. He looked suspiciously at his beloved. "If you didn't want to go, you could have said," he rubbed his thumb over her soft hand.
"Yes, but I'll go...why not" she smiled with a smirk and looked into his eyes. "This time it will be different, I promise" Frida said and looked at the ground.
Benny grabbed her chin looking straight into her green eyes. "Look at me and don't think about it, now let's go" he kissed her forehead quickly. A few minutes later they were both at the bar, "You see? Agnetha came too"
he laughed seeing the smile on his beloved's face, then he walked over to Björn, who was sitting at the bar.
Frida smiled and hugged Agnetha. She's happy to see her here, because Agnetha can control Frida's actions. "Hello, aggie, hello, bjorn."Frida said.
The blonde smiled broadly seeing her best friend. Today she looked different, for the first time she could see her in a color other than black or red. "You look marvelous!" Agnetha said as she walked over to her. "If you're gonna end up like last time, forget I'm watching over you!" she wagged her finger playfully.
"do i really look marvelous?" Frida laughs awkwardly and blushed. "Let's have a sit and order something to drink?"she smiled and looked at benny. "Benny, are you already drunk!?"
It was maybe two glasses, maybe three whiskey, but that doesn't mean that someone is already drunk. "Maybe..NO!" He shouted as he pushed his glass away sharply looking at Frida with confused eyes.
"benny, you're drunk. Fuck, you said me not to drink and look at you! who did you drink with? with Bjorn? where is he?"Frida was angry and came very close to Benny.
"Not true! I just can't deny alcohol as much as you do with sex" He laughed, watching her face carefully. Benny hugged her waist with his hands when she was close to him "Went out, where? I don't know" he didn't take her seriously.
"benny, Either you're acting normal, or you're going home with no fun. you're really drunk, what do you want to achieve with this? end up fucking agnetha instead of me!?" Frida joked, but part of it was true. Benny once fucked another instead of Frida.
He frowned "You can't have fun! It's not the end of the world yet! I'm fucking normal like no one else!" he screamed, dropping his alcohol glass to the floor. "Really? You really want this? Fine!" he pushed her away. Of course, a second time he wouldn't have done it, but then it was something completely different.
"FUCK YOU, BENNY! again you spoil everything, if you want - go and fuck anyone! even Bjorn! I'm not waiting for you at home today. sleep anywhere but not in our house. do you understand?"Frida saw the looks of Agnetha and Bjorn, who had come, on her, and slightly lowered her tone of voice.
Benny smiled meanly. If he could say something else, he might, but it's better not to start the storm that is near "I fucking remind you that it was a different situation back then! You're not fucking better!" he screamed as he came dangerously close to her "Have fucking fun" he growled, suddenly slapping her in the face. After a while he realized what he had done, but it was too late for that and he was gone.
"FUCK YOU, freak!" Frida sat down on a chair and began to cry because of the pain on her cheek. "Freak" she whispered to herself and rubbed her cheek. "Bjorn, what the fuck with him!?"
Benny would never hit her. Never, even under the influence of alcohol, but it just happened this time and not the other way.
"This was the first time I saw him like this," bjorn sighed. He felt sorry for her. "Maybe we'd better get back home," he suggested, sighing soundlessly.
"Do you think it's better to come home? Benny won't sleep with me anyway. Yes, let's go Home, I didn't even have time to have fun..."Frida sighed and smiled at Bjorn. "can I sleep in your house today? I'm just very scared to sleep alone ..." Frida had a plan.
Bjorn looked at her with compassion in his eyes. "Oh, if you really want it, why not" he frowned "Someday he'll want to, but let's get out of here for now"
"thank you so much" Frida stood up and I took her bag to get into a taxi. "Agnetha, do you know where Benny might go? I'm just worried..."
"Another bar?" she bit her lip awkwardly as she squeezed Björn's hand "He'll be fine. He is big, he can handle it" Björn laughed, although the atmosphere between the three of them was thick.
"yes, he can.." they got into a taxi and went to Agnetha and Bjorn's home. On the way, Frida looked out the window and tried to find Benny, but to no avail.
Blonde sighed heavily. There was no way she could help her best friend. A few minutes later, the three of them were home. "Don't count on him to come here somehow, you don't have to look at the door like that," Agnetha snorted a soft laugh.
"uh..."Frida sighed and smiled slyly, "Let's play something? I'm really bored...". frida's plan started to work. when she realized this, she immediately began to play.
Agnetha and bjorn looked at her suspiciously "What are you suggesting this time? Last time it didn't end well" Björn frowned, still looking suspicious.
"truth or dare." Frida smiled slyly and looks at Agnetha with playful look.
"How old are we?!" Agnetha pulled away "No, it's gonna end like last time!" The blonde one screamed. Yeah, she still remembered well how she was almost done with Benny, they were totally drunk then. Apparently her desperation made them laugh.
"hey, don't you wanna have fun?! We're not so drunk! So why can't we try to play again?" Frida frowned while looking at Agnetha. Frida's plan was ready for execution only if Agnetha was persuaded.
"Not yet, how long is it going to take? An hour? Two before we're drunk again?" Aggie sighed in frustration as she walked into the kitchen.
"don't you really wanna? Bjorn, do you want? I really wanna play in this game, I haven't played in this for a long time..." Frida said and looked at bjorn.
"We all know how it ends!" Agnetha yelled from the kitchen. But bjorn didn't have to be persuaded twice, so he just agreed, "What better do we have to do? Nothing so, let's play" he shrugged, yawning.
"yayy!! Agnetha, give us some beer please!" Frida smiled slyly and sat comfortably on the sofa. "everyone knows how to play, so let's get started".
"And maybe something else?" Blonde took two bottles of beer out of the fridge. "Unfortunately, if Björn drank less, it would have been more" He grabbed the bottle and capped it immediately. Of course, it had to fall on Frida, so. "Truth or dare?" Agnetha asked Frida.
"hm...dare please!" Frida smiled slyly again and looked at the bottle of beer "come on, aggie, tell me a dare".
She looked at her carefully for several minutes, thinking for a moment "hmm...Show us your face at orgasm" Agnetha smirked meanly.
"what? What do you mean..." Frida looked away and blushes. "Hey, we're not so drunk for this"frida frowned and looked at bjorn. "I can't show it pretending" said frida.
"oh, really?" Agnetha snorted. Björn just laughed. "So? If you don't show us even by pretending, you know what to do" the blonde happily handed her the bottle.
"fine, I'll show you. Fine. Can i use something?" Frida looked at Agnetha with worried look.
"Fingers? Yes," she grunted, looking at her blankly.
"fine. You really want it?" Frida looked away and blushes. She didn't know that she had to do it..but why not?
"Either you do it or I'll fucking help you," Agnetha finally snapped. Feeling Björn's hand on her shoulder, she pushed it away.
"what? Help me? Oh? Excuse me?what do you mean?" Frida frowned while thinking about this.
"We both know perfectly well!" Agnetha screamed in frustration. "You can always drink" she reminded her.
"I don't really wanna drink right now..." Frida looked away and sighed. "Fine, I'll do it. I'll show you, but..i think you should close your eyes to not to see me..."
"Exactly Björn, it was for you" Agnetha put her hand to his eyes.
"let's go, Agnetha. Come to me and help me..."Frida bit her lip and removed her pants. she sat on the sofa and spread her legs.
"Fine"  Agnetha approached her immediately, kneeling on her knees between her legs. Her finger began to tease Frida through her panties. She wasn't going to rush "Björn will be watching free porn" she muttered.
"oh god...your finger is so good..." Frida started softly moan and swallowed. "fuck honey, that's so amazing..."she whispered and looked at Agnetha's eyes. "Bjorn's lucky".
"shut up.." agnetha whispered taking off her panties throwing them far away. She looked deep into her green eyes "Is he? I don't think so" she put two fingers in Frida, moving her fingers quickly.
"f-fuck... god..." Frida couldn't say anything because of the tension and excitement she had inside her because of Agnetha's touch. "So fast.... fuckfuckfuck.."she mumbled.
"It'll only be faster," Aggie whispered adding a third finger. "I'm sure Benny never got you like this," she muttered, continuing a little faster. Agnetha kissed her belly for fun.
"Aggie...fuck..."Frida held her partner's hair and moaned softly. "You're really doing well..."
Agnetha bit her lip hard. Suddenly she just stopped and backed away. "Enough, it's just fun, silly fun.."
"what? But you said me to do it! So why can't we to continue?..." Frida was disappointed and sighed slightly, looking at Agnetha.
"Enough!" the blonde one screamed looking at her a little scared. She grabbed her hand but quickly let go "Let's go back to this stupid game"
"fine..." Frida got dressed and sat on the couch "my turn?"
Agnetha sat down at the end of the couch. "Yeah" Björn obviously wanted to say something, but apparently thought it was worth keeping it quiet and playing.
"bjorn, truth or dare?" Frida asked him and touches her hair, slightly nervous.
"Truth," bjorn replied quickly. He shifted his hair nervously.
"hmm...when was your first sex?" Frida didn't know what to ask so why not.
Bjorn was about to tell his story, but suddenly someone started pounding aggressively on the door.
"FRIDA I KNOW THAT YOU ARE THERE" it was Benny, drunk of course, but still him. He kept banging on the door.
"what the fuck..." Frida stood up and opened the door. "What do you want from me?"