honey honey...

meanwhile, Frida met with Andrew. "hello" Frida said and hugged him.
Andrew was getting impatient and wondering where Frida was. He saw her at last, and a generous smile spread across his slender face. "Hello, you look beautiful." He hugged her back, inhaling the scent of her perfume.
"oh, thank you so much..." Frida took off her coat and sat down for the table. they ordered a bottle of wine and a caesar salad.
He helped her take off her coat, then they both sat down to the table with wine and food. "Your Benny doesn't mind you're here?" Well, they already had a chance to get to know each other a bit in a similar way as today.
"my Benny doesn't mind..." Frida smiled and looked at him. She wasn't going to do anything to him, was she? Of course she has Benny...
If he could, they would not have been here for a long time, but no. This have to let game go. Andrew just smiled wider. "Well, we're not here to talk about him, just about your job." He tried to quickly change the subject.
"yes, about work..." she couldn't concentrate on her work because she was looking at his hands all the time...they were so tender...
"Hey, Hey" snapped his fingers in front of her face. He pointed out that she was somehow absent. "Everything's all right?" He asked finally taking her hand in his.
Frida flinched a little at the touch of his hand. "yeah, it's fine...let's talk about work..."Frida sighed and looked into his eyes.
Only now could Andrew see how her hands are delicate and soft at the same time. "So what are your expectations for your job?" There was something in her eyes that he had to look away from her.
"um...Can you please repeat the question?" Frida couldn't concentrate, his hand was in her hand and she couldn't accept it. Frida swallowed, closed her eyes for a couple of seconds and tried to concentrate.
He sighed heavily, frowning. "It doesn't make sense if you can't focus." he muttered taking his hand away. He stared at her with his blue eyes trying to understand why.
"god... sorry, I don't know why can't i focus... sorry..." Frida blushed and looked at the floor. she so wanted to hug him and feel his warm hands on her back ...
He laughed softly noticing her blush.
"Hey, look at me. If it helps you anyway, let's move it to another meeting." he grabbed her chin. "So?"
when he grabbed her by the chin she melted. no one treated her so kindly for a long time. "I...I don't know...let's not at the restaurant? Do you have anyone at home?"
The more he stared at her, the more strange he felt. He had to admit that she looked innocent in the blushes. "No, rather not." He answered without thinking.
"can we go to your house? I think I'll feel better there..." Frida looked at him with her sweet eyes and smiled her best smile.
He could have refused her, but he couldn't, so he just agreed. When he saw her smile something broke in him. "So let's go." he helped to put on her coat, and then they both left the restaurant. He himself could not take his eyes off her.
"Where do you live? close to the Restaurant?" Frida asked and nearly fell over in her high heels. "Still, it was necessary to wear boots, not shoes ..."

A few minutes walk. He caught her right away. He took her in his arms without a word. "Let me do this honor and spare your beautiful legs and carry you." he smiled slightly.
"Oh my God! thank you very much... but I'm very heavy!" Frida laughed the sweetest laugh and held his neck so as not to Fell.
"If you were really heavy, I wouldn't have picked you up." rolled his eyes. He shuddered slightly as he felt her hands on his neck. "Besides, if something happened to you, I wouldn't forgive myself."
"you are very kind to me.. thank you very much." Frida said and kissed him on the cheek.
"This is going to change?" he joked. Biting lip unexpectedly. He quickened his pace because it was getting colder.
"I can walk... put me on the ground, it's hard for you..." Frida felt awkward after the kiss.
"No doubt it is, but I'm afraid it is impossible." he started teasing her. He laughed at her words softly, "You're adorable."
"it's possible, Mr Larsen. put me down to the ground. wait, this is your house, isn't it?" Frida saw a huge house, glass walls. It was very beautiful...
"No, it is not possible, Miss Lyngstad." in response, he only smiled. He did not think it was some wonderful house, an ordinary house. Nothing more. "Don't let that look fail you, there's nothing special about it.